Habib Beye signs three year deal

JH

Guest mikk11

Beye not included for Marseilles in their game against Nice today. Is he injured or could he be in negotiations with us?

Beye not included for Marseilles in their game against Nice today. Is he injured or could he be in negotiations with us?

I hope so. The only thing with Beye is that he could have come earlier in the summer and seemed to commit himself to Marseille.

Would that change now in the space of a couple of months? I'm not sure.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

So Pie thinks Milner is shit and Glen Johnson has all the attributes (expect concentration) to be a top class player. Get out of the 70s friend

I hope so. The only thing with Beye is that he could have come earlier in the summer and seemed to commit himself to Marseille.

To be fair he said he would stay unless they got an offer they couldn't refuse, thats a good sign of commitment.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

johnson is a thin titus bramble, got the potential, just wont ever realise it unless he has some huge life event that makes him realise what he could be e.g. john terry and his intervention

Trabelsi is a class player but his legs are hanging off. He played almost all of his football here on the right hand side of midfield due to the presense of Richards but still made a big impact initially. As the season went on we saw less and less of him. I gather he just completely stopped training...not fit enough to play at the top level anymore. Serious knee problems.

To be fair he said he would stay unless they got an offer they couldn't refuse, thats a good sign of commitment.

Just flicking through some French sites and online papers it looks like they reckon he fell out with the manager (although the manager denied) it. Beye didn't play last weekend as well.

Just flicking through some French sites and online papers it looks like they reckon he fell out with the manager (although the manager denied) it. Beye didn't play last weekend as well.

Sounds promising. and with our fairly good start we must look an attractive prospect :thup:

Guest pont-toon

I don't know if this has been posted but L'equipe are saying that the Beye move is back on.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves2007/20070829_194223Dev.html

According to an English source relayed Wednesday evening by the agency France Presses, the Senegalese international defender of Marseilles Habib Beye, that the om tries to sell, quickly could be involved itself with Newcastle.  The Marseillais one, 29 years, that had not been kept for the encounter against Nice, arrived Wednesday afternoon to Newcastle, in the north of England, where it passed the medical visit.  It next should be involved itself with the Magpies that looked for a straight back.  Beye would rejoin thus Claudio Caçapa and David Rozehnal, League former boarders 1 as well as the young French Charles N'Zogbia. 

Abdoulaye diagne-faye, 29 years, Senegalese polyvalent defender of Bolton, accompanied Beye and also would have passed him the medical visit with the club of the edge of the Tyne. 

According to a relayed English source Wednesday evening by the Agency France-Press, the Senegalese international defender of Marseilles Habib Beye, that the OM seeks to sell, could quickly begin with Newcastle. The Marseillais, 29 years, which had not been appointed for the meeting against Nice, arrived Wednesday afternoon to Newcastle, in the north of England, where it passed the medical examination. He should then engage with Magpies which sought a right back. Beye would join thus Claudio Caçapa and David Rozehnal, former boarders of League 1 as well as the young French Charles Zogbia.

Abdoulaye Diagne-Faye, 29 years, Senegalese general-purpose defender of Bolton, accompanied Beye and would have also passed to him the medical examination with the club of the edge of the Tyne

google translate.

EDIT- aah already done i see...

According to a relayed English source Wednesday evening by the Agency France-Press, the Senegalese international defender of Marseilles Habib Beye, that the OM seeks to sell, could quickly begin with Newcastle. The Marseillais, 29 years, which had not been appointed for the meeting against Nice, arrived Wednesday afternoon to Newcastle, in the north of England, where it passed the medical examination. He should then engage with Magpies which sought a right back. Beye would join thus Claudio Caçapa and David Rozehnal, former boarders of League 1 as well as the young French Charles Zogbia.

Abdoulaye Diagne-Faye, 29 years, Senegalese general-purpose defender of Bolton, accompanied Beye and would have also passed to him the medical examination with the club of the edge of the Tyne

google translate.

Be delighted if its true!

EDIT- aah already done i see...

Guest elpapi

looks pretty good, if they both have had medicals, we should have time enough to finalise all details before the deadline... lots of experience in defence with beye, faye, cacapa then in combination with rozehnal and potential in enrique and taylor.

i suppose senegal are playing in the african nations? as both beye and faye would be off for a month...