NUFC Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

madras

Guest DavB93

Breaking news!

Craig Hope and Gary Oliver are on strike.

Apparently, they've been minding Joey Barton, and want the same pay rise the prison officers want.

Whats the point...

Anyone think Big Sam is waiting ages so we will end up keeping Solano? maybe even Solano is in on it too, i mean his family wants him to go but he doesnt as he said he wants to end his career here. It sounds abit out there but i wouldnt rule it out.

Anyone think Big Sam is waiting ages so we will end up keeping Solano? maybe even Solano is in on it too, i mean his family wants him to go but he doesnt as he said he wants to end his career here. It sounds abit out there but i wouldnt rule it out.

Why would Solano be in on it? Surely if he wanted to stay, he wouldn't have went down there in the first place

Guest nufc 4 life

look at you with your conspiracy theories ;)

look at you with your conspiracy theories ;)

:razz:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Solano in talks with West Ham - Skysports confirming that the player is in London waiting for Newcastle to complete the Beye and Faye deals and then allow the Peruvian to leave.

Tevez has signed for Man u