NUFC Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

madras

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/castellano/noticies/futbol/temporada07-08/08/n070831100869.html

Deco is in the first picture there, and it's from todays training with Barcelona. You can also see Decos name in the line-ups from some game the played at the training.

That's that then.

not as if it takes 24 hours to fly from Barcelona does it

Well considering Mort was "spotted" this morning, and that's when those pictures will have been taken...He'd need to be superman to get from training to Tees Valley airport that quickly. And what would be the point in him training if he was coming here?

Who says they were taken this morning? Could of been from a trainign lesson that was from yesterday.

Barca do :) http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada07-08/08/n070831100869.html

Guest Ridzuan

WHERE ARE THE NEW SIGNINGS??????

Maybe all of them will be announce at the same time.Lets be patient and hope for the best.

Guest DavB93

Yeap I can see it now, three new signings stood next to Big Sam...how Sam I don't want to be waiting til 11.59 for them though.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Anyone getting that sinking feeling?

Lets look at it:

Faye - He's been moving in the next 24hrs for about the last month. Bolton probably having a laugh at our expense

Beye - Didnt we hear similar things from Drago from Sevilla

I am about 70% optomistic that both will go through and about 80% that at least one of them will

Slightly optomistic as quite a few of our signings werent announced until after 4oclock

There's no way you'd train and risk injury if you were just about to complete a transfer. Either Mort wasn't at Teeside; or he was but not to meet Deco; or else the photo was from yesterday. Make your own mind up. Personally I'd use Newcastle Airport if I had to fly to Newcastle.

WHERE ARE THE NEW SIGNINGS??????

We're holding them back just to wind you up.

I fkn knew it Dave let them out of your dungeon, free them from your gimp mask's! wind up is over, its deadline day don't you know!

:D :lol:

There's no way you'd train and risk injury if you were just about to complete a transfer. Either Mort wasn't at Teeside; or he was but not to meet Deco; or else the photo was from yesterday. Make your own mind up. Personally I'd use Newcastle Airport if I had to fly to Newcastle.

Don't think Deco gets to choose where the plane lands like.

Yeap I can see it now, three new signings stood next to Big Sam...how Sam I don't want to be waiting til 11.59 for them though.

Can't stay glued tonight to SSN as i'm on Virgin, so I hope they happen sooner rather than later!

The only possible ones are Faye and Beye, and that's all i'm expecting. Anything else is a bonus

No matter who we sign on the last day of a transfer window, I just love this. All the speculation, all the rumours that are going around on the net and on SSN. It's all great.

It's great not knowing where Allardyce and Mort are at this precise moment. For all we know, Sam could be sat at home having his lunch :lol: