NUFC Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

madras

That Beye wiki entry is legit, btw.  I play Pro Evo online with Beye's brother's mate and he told me it's all sorted.

There isn't a dry eye in the Jesus household right now.  What a thread!

:lol:

18:54 West Ham announce the captures of Harper, Carr, Babayaro, Pattison, Emre, Ameobi, Duff, Butt and N'Zogbia from Newcastle United for a combined fee of £213 million.

Gutted if we lose Shola after the performance he put in against Barnsley, even if it is as part of £213 million deal. :weep:

I play Pro Evo online with Beye's brother's mate and he told me it's all sorted.

mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

What a day.

18:54 West Ham announce the captures of Harper, Carr, Babayaro, Pattison, Emre, Ameobi, Duff, Butt and N'Zogbia from Newcastle United for a combined fee of £213 million.

Gutted if we lose Shola after the performance he put in against Barnsley, even if it is as part of £213 million deal. :weep:

It's a looks like a poor deal for west ham on the face of it but when you compare it to Sunderland's purchases this summer its a bargain.

Guest NUFCGator

Who needs papers, we've got all the ITK one could ever want on here.

Best username/avatar I've seen on here for ages, fantastic stuff.

Thanks, a little photoshop goes a long way when you're bored.

bluelaugh.gif    This thread is off its tits.

I am just happy it lacks the tension and dispondancy of last year's deadline when everyone was at eachother's throats. The playing with the newbies and dripping sarcasm are a bit OTT mind.

bluelaugh.gif    This thread is off its tits.

I am just happy it lacks the tension and dispondancy of last year's deadline when everyone was at eachother's throats. The playing with the newbies and dripping sarcasm are a bit OTT mind.

We do it the other 364 days in the year, why change on August deadline day? :razz:

Guest maskelton

if they beye wiki thing is ligit then why isnt it on ssn?

It was on 5 minutes ago, mate.

Does that me he's signed?

Yep.

If you're lying I'll ind out your Ip and bombard you with the most aggressive virus known to man.

.....Well I would if I knew how!

must have missed it...is he playing 2moro ;D