Who will the Last undefeated Premiership team be?

Shearer9
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest prestonj1989

We have got a good chance as we should definatly not lose to Derby. Blackburn will lose to chelsea in there next game. Liverpool and arsenal have both got tough away games next to pompey and spurs.

pool look great and have a very easy run!

Think they might lose to Everton. Don't see Arsenal losing for a while, FA Cup excepted of course.

You mean Carling Cup?

Yeah-- Carling Cup, FA Cup, save difference.

You've got a strong squad. Be surprised if you lose before November.

• 3 months later...

At the beginning of the season, almost everyone thought Arsenal were on the way down, Spurs to beat them for fourth, etc., and Liverpool would play exciting attacking football with Torres and that other guy. When you see Spurs where they are, it feels good to have been wrong.

I voted for Liverpool.

At the beginning of the season, almost everyone thought Arsenal were on the way down, Spurs to beat them for fourth, etc., and Liverpool would play exciting attacking football with Torres and that other guy. When you see Spurs where they are, it feels good to have been wrong.

I voted for Liverpool.

..?

I voted for Liverpool.

Some thought we might finish higher than Arsenal...... ;)

:razz:

I voted for Liverpool.

Some thought we might finish higher than Arsenal...... ;)

:razz:

We only drew on Wednesday. Its our fault Liverpool werent the last team unbeaten