Adriano

Gash
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

West Ham have made an approach for him, Sky Sports News now.

Curbishleys plan to get rid of the bling boys and slackers working well then.

Not for the first time, I get the impression that it's not Curbishley who's deciding the transfer targets at that club.

West Ham have made an approach for him, Sky Sports News now.

Curbishleys plan to get rid of the bling boys and slackers working well then.

Not for the first time, I get the impression that it's not Curbishley who's deciding the transfer targets at that club.

In the pre-match interview tonight, Curbishley said, quite convincingly, that he knew nothing about a bid for Adriano. He said he thought it was probably an agent trying to drum up a move.

Shortly before that, Sky had reported that West Ham had confirmed that they were in talks about Adriano. Go figure.

Whoops. Curbs made a bit of a fool of himself there didn't he?

http://www.whufc.com/articles/article.php?page_id=9430

28/08/2007 18:46

Following speculation in the press West Ham can confirm we are holding talks with Inter Milan over striker Adriano.

The figures that have been quoted in the media are inaccuarte as the possible deal is in it's early stages and money has not yet been discussed. The club are investigating the possibiity of a loan deal at this stage

:giggle:

Guest Julio Geordio

I rate him, but Big Sam would need every trick in his man-management book to get him to play at his top level.  Would be an intriguing signing.

With Adriano, Martins, and Owen, we'd be amazing in FM or Pro Evo.

:laugh:

I can see Adriano going two ways, complete star or complete Bramble. No middle ground.

I'd say he'll almost certainly be somewhere in the middle actually, generally underperforming and seeing games pass him by but occasionally producing absolute thunderbolts and the odd really top performance when he fancies it.

Guest cfhpantera27

I can see Adriano going two ways, complete star or complete Bramble. No middle ground.

I'd say he'll almost certainly be somewhere in the middle actually, generally underperforming and seeing games pass him by but occasionally producing absolute thunderbolts and the odd really top performance when he fancies it.

sounds like Oba tbh

sounds like Oba tbh

I was actually going to say that, but thought better of it. :lol:

never thought in a millions years that Adriano to nufc was even a possibility, (not saying it is) but by the sounds of it he's very available i would absolutely love him here, hell i'd love it if he were any premierhip side, i think he'd be more suited to the premiership than Ronaldihono would love it LOVE IT if he came!

Guest mobiius

never thought in a millions years that Adriano to nufc was even a possibility, (not saying it is) but by the sounds of it he's very available i would absolutely love him here, hell i'd love it if he were any premierhip side, i think he'd be more suited to the premiership than Ronaldihono would love it LOVE IT if he came!

same here never thought there would be a sniff of Adriano  but recently things happen out of the blue that you don't expect just look at the newcastle take over. hope it materializes and BSA has a chance to work his magic. heres hoping.

imho hes overrated we have the same quality striker in martins exept Adriano has a better touch ...Why sell martins when he wants to play for us and not just the money? adriano i can see being another owen not having to work hard but should fit in the squad. only thing he would be good for is selling shirts.

• 3 months later...

Adriano has joined São Paulo on loan for 6 months (30 June 2008). The move is essentially to help him recuperate mentally after a difficult period and Inter will have a keen interest on how he plays in Brazil. Adriano said "I have wanted to find my old self. It would be an honour to win a title with this club. I want to work hard during my time here and return to the national side."

No move to the Premiership for him.