The Carling Cup Thread

NSG

Guest optimistic nit

to be fair they knew they were going Toulouse so sent out their reserve team and a few youths *tumbleweed*

to be fair they knew they were going Toulouse so sent out their reserve team and a few youths *tumbleweed*

Mate, the weakened team was in protest to the fact there were only Toulouse in the changing rooms.

Mate, the weakened team was in protest to the fact there were only Toulouse in the changing rooms.

Wow, I herewith declare you to be a honorary German for outstanding services to awful humour...

Wow, I herewith declare you to be a honorary German for outstanding services to awful humour...

:(

I'm afraid my humour Isegrim.

That deserves a :lol

When the chips are down, some would step away from the humour path. Not Nick. This man has heart and so he bounces back with another awful awful joke that gets the rewrd it deserves. Good show!

Guest Alex20

Brilliant signing by west ham, kudos to sam for selling him. Great timing.

Though I wish dyer would have never gotten injured in the first place, but I guess the injuries where

about to start anyway right. Best of wish to him, hope he recovers well.

Well, well, well ...

Ever since those tumour boy chants I knew West Ham would be cursed I tell you! I hope they are bracing themselves because it will only get worse.

Faubert, Parker, Neil and Dyer already this season! Bellamy's hamstrings should be getting ready for a strain anytime soon too.

Birmingham, West Ham, Burnley, Cardiff, Coventry, Charlton, Blackpool, Luton, Sheff Utd, West Brom, Plymouth, Pompey, Norwich, Sheff Wed, Fulham, Southend, Reading, Hull, Morecambe and Villa through so far.

Guest elbee909

Any update on the Leicester player who collapsed?

Game off, Clive Clarke has went hospital after collapsing at halftime, was awake when he left the ground.

Hope the lad gets well soon, I hope people don't wish misery on lad with him being a Sunderland player.

It's overtraining, all this stuff.  Guarantee it.  I bet you the cheaper youth players don't get a fraction of the medical attention the more expensive players do n' all.

Guest Geordiesned

When is the draw for the 3rd round? Live on sky again after tomorrow's match?

(I'm not counting chickens before they'be hatched by the way, just interested)

Could be a heart condition.

There's a condition which some fit, active people in their late teens and early 20s have, and it can bring on a heart attack during or after exercise/sport, and the first time people know about it is when it happens.

There was a York player in the 80s/early 90s had a heart attack and died on the pitch from that very condition.

People, came in late so I know I'm a bit behind the thread, but just had to say some people (those who aren't joking) need to take a serious look at themselves for taking pleasure in Dyer's injury.

I was happy when we managed to sell him for a decent price as well, but it is sickening to hear some people laughing about what could be a career-threatening injury for a young man.

Anyway, carry on O0

Sorry just on now.. toulouse looked absolutely awful though; couldn't even get the basics right; passing was a disgrace, hardly challenged for the ball... not exaggerating when i say that a championship side could have beaten them tonight.

Well obviously I can't help being happy to a degree that West Ham have lost a good player, especially after all the shit with the transfer and the way they're throwing someone elses money around.  But I'm certainly not happy that he's broken his leg so badly.  Despite the fact that in the end I was glad to see the back of Dyer he still doesn't deserve this.  All the injuries that have plagued his career and now this.  I agree with sicko2ndbest ect, some people here need to take a good look at themselves for being so happy that someone might just have had there career ended.

That deserves a :lol

When the chips are down, some would step away from the humour path. Not Nick. This man has heart and so he bounces back with another awful awful joke that gets the rewrd it deserves. Good show!

and i've just got the second one. quite good actually :lol:

Finally some recognition of genius :D ;)