The Carling Cup Thread

NSG

some of these reactions are not too surprising though as serious injury to own players on saturday was greeted with laughter

It was Carr & Damage ffs they dont count. If it was the WWE instead of the FA in charge when either of these two played for us it would be classed as a handicap match.

i'm not too sure but that was supposed to be funny i guess?

The ony jokes in my post were Carr & Damage

Guest toonlass

The PC brigade are out in force again tonight. Before we know it we will all be under thought control, football will degenerate into a robotic crowd unable to do more than politely clap(look at the Milburn stand its already happening) and Orwell's 1984 will be upon us.

Haha, we're 2-0 down. Oh noes, our season is over, that's the feeling on a Watford board.  :yikes: :idiot2:

Haha, you've got a class manager and i'd be confident watford will be going back up if i was a fan

I'm confident, but our board is semi-suicidal. There were calls of sack the manager after Saturday's result, and this won't help put the razors away.

Further delay to the Leicester game, a player collapsed in the dressing room.

Oooh, another non Newcastle fan. I don't know of another board where there are so many supporters of other teams. That is a good thing.

PS: Ashley Young .... *thumbs up*

Guest Gemmill

The PC brigade are out in force again tonight. Before we know it we will all be under thought control, football will degenerate into a robotic crowd unable to do more than politely clap(look at the Milburn stand its already happening) and Orwell's 1984 will be upon us.

:lol:  Thick as fucking mince.  "You're not laughing at someone breaking their leg?!  How awfully PC of you!"

Guest optimistic nit

its pretty sad when you can be shouted at by the PC brigade for wishing someone a broken leg though. "Oh how awful that a guy on 80K per week has broken his leg, you should be ashamed of yourselves for laughing at the fact west ham have signed another crock, which is no more than they deserved, and now he's injured". he's broken his leg man, get a grip.

boo fucking hoo. if you laugh at someone's misfortune be prepared for getting a backlash or don't bloody do it in the first place. get a grip!

and if you give said backlash and i think its stupid be prepared for me to tell you. I don't care emotionally that people think laughing at dyer's misfortune is pathetic, but i would like to state that i think it is illogical.

i am prepared for that, i never posted a sob story "it makes me so sad when the boorish PC brigade shout at me, i go hide in the cupboard" like you. so there.

aye, thats a sob story. i've said nowt that could be viewed as pathetic about dyers injury, or indeed anything about his injury in the whole thread. if people want to laugh, i have no problem, there are worse things going on in the world than people breaking their legs, and i prefer to worry about those instead. I personally think the west ham situation is fucking hillarious, when you count in the tevez and mascarino deals and them thinking they were about to challenge arsenal and liverpool.

I'm not really bothered that Dyer has broken his leg. I'd rather he didn't, given the choice, and if something like that has to happen to a club, I am glad it is West Ham. I'm not going to gloat, but I'm not going to moralise either.

However, i really hate references to "the PC brigade" which are almost always used as a justification to be horrible, racist, offensive, bigoted or xenophobic.

West Ham really are sruggling with injuries,down to the bare bones in fact.But Dyers lucky really as Carling Cup ties have only 1 leg also.

:lol: Just think that THIS ^^^ deserved at least SOME appreciation. :lol:

Haha, we're 2-0 down. Oh noes, our season is over, that's the feeling on a Watford board.  :yikes: :idiot2:

I heard all the players are angry at Boothroyd because he installed a passing system and has know tried to get them to revert back to the long ball.

Haha, you've got a class manager and i'd be confident watford will be going back up if i was a fan

I'm confident, but our board is semi-suicidal. There were calls of sack the manager after Saturday's result, and this won't help put the razors away.

Further delay to the Leicester game, a player collapsed in the dressing room.

Oooh, another non Newcastle fan. I don't know of another board where there are so many supporters of other teams. That is a good thing.

PS: Ashley Young .... *thumbs up*

Ashley Young is a legend. His brother Lewis is better though, and that lad Forrester you stole from us is good too.

Halford sent off fur Sunderland.

Leicester match abandoned. Clive Clarke collapsed, he was conscious in the ambulance, but the Leicester players are distressed therefore it's been abandoned.

West Ham really are sruggling with injuries,down to the bare bones in fact.But Dyers lucky really as Carling Cup ties have only 1 leg also.

As terrible as it is, it was quite quick and clever :lol:

Nowt funny about the lad breaking his leg.  Anyone taking any pleasure whatsoever from someone breaking their leg wants to take a f****** good look at themself.

I hope he walks with a permanent limp.  :celb:

I heard all the players are angry at Boothroyd because he installed a passing system and has know tried to get them to revert back to the long ball.

I hope that's just Gavin Mahon. He can fuck off.

Cheers GM,I'm glad someone appreciates me. :razz:

Guest toonlass

:lol:  Thick as fucking mince.  "You're not laughing at someone breaking their leg?!  How awfully PC of you!"

Not at all, its not whether you laugh or not, but jumping onto a high horse because other people may not share your view

Hope Dyer has still got Dickie Steadmans number on speed dial.

Why? Has he f***** his knee as well?

Nowhere nearly as bad as he f***** the club.

Howay man, Dave

Aye, you'd swear he personally bankrupted us or something.