The most cringeworthy (and unintentially hilarious) site in the world...

Guest Andrew Flintoff

"So there you are, I am still orange and overweight but who isn’t? I may or may not have been a crap referee, but do I really deserve to die of cancer?" 

http://www.jeffwinterentertainmentandmedia.co.uk/comeonboro/0708005.htm

Oh, please. Please tell me which inane, brain-dead, pulsating penis emailed Jeff Winter to let him know he wished he would die of cancer?  :laugh: :idiot2:

The sheer crassness of that response is beyond belief. :nope: :laugh:

Football is about opinions and debate. A predictable reaction on here mind as is the woeful celebration in the Dyer breaking his leg thread.

*Awaits backlash*

But yes the his site is a bit embarassing. :rolleyes:

Guest bertiemasson

As i cannot post under the football thread for some reason - (i havent the option) - i feel the need to rant about an article i have just read on Football365 by smoggie ref Jeff Winter regarding the Mido abuse.......

Islamphobia is rife but very wrong, so however is tarring everyone with the same brush, sorry to bring this up but the reason for this article is right however the article itself is wrong I believe... (see below)

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8742_2693032,00.html

Ban The Brown Ale-Addled Geordies

Posted 29/08/07 13:08

EmailPrintSave

I don't know if you noticed the lack of coaches, vans and cars from Tyneside last Sunday, but instead a blue tardis parked behind the South Stand.

Yes, those Geordies all traveled Dr Who style to the Riverside. The thinking is that those 'magnificent' fans, weary of 40 trophyless years, have decided to travel back in time to the glory years when the FA Cup came to Tyneside and they were a really big club.

This was their first trip and as you would expect there were some teething troubles. In travelling back they inherited some of the problems of those earlier years, you know, like racist behaviour and other childish goings-on.

Remember when you were about six and you used to run around the schoolyard calling people names, usually in rhymes; well it was easy if the names were Bell which rhymed with Smell or Bob that rhymed with Knob but sometimes it was more difficult, for example Mido. That would really test even the most stupid Brown Ale-addled Geordie.

In those days Newcastle had a worse reputation than most when it came to black players. I even recall the Geordie faithful giving their own black players stick and it seemed for a time that they did not want to sign players who had the same skin colour as half of their famous striped shirts.

Thankfully, times have moved on now. We live in a multi-racial society where every colour and creed display their skills in the Premiership, but not for the space-travelling Geordies. Their behaviour on Sunday at once dispelled the myth that they are the loveable army but instead put them near the bottom of the 'Scumbag' fans league table. They are now on a par with those who sing about 'ice on runways' and the like.

Now don't get me wrong as not all fans from Newcastle are like this. They are loyal and deserving of more success, but 3,000 is not a small minority. Did the decent folk amongst the travelling support shout down the idiots who started their practised vitriol? Guilty by association then, I am afraid.

It will be very interesting to see what happens next. The silence from St James' is deafening. What action will the FA take? None probably.

A question for the Geordie dickheads. With Muslims like Emre in your side and with Big Sam's reputation for signing all colours and creeds, do you think players will want to come to a club whose supporters behave like this?

I have previously supported the call to give Newcastle fans the whole South Stand, sell the tickets and have a better atmosphere. It's not like we can sell them ourselves. But now; well perhaps next season we should ban the travelling support altogether? Let them take their tardis back into the dark ages where they belong.

This article first appeared on www. boronation.com and you can read more Jeff Winter at www.jeffwinterentertainmentandmedia.co.uk

So there you are, I am still orange and overweight but who isnt?

The vast majority of the human species?

if he's basing his comment on his expereinces of Middlesbrough, he's right.

what a cunt, though. I don't hope he dies of cancer, i just hope he ends up penniless and living in the clothes he pisses in under a bridge. Teh fat, cheating, orange tosspot.