Squad 2007/2008 - Best ever summer?

NSG

Looking pretty impressive:

Given, Harper Krul

Carr, Beye, Faye, Cacapa, Rozehnal, Taylor, Enrique, Babayaro, Edgar, Ramage

Milner, Butt, Geremi, Emre, Barton, Smith, N'Zogbia, Duff Pattison Troisi

Owen, Martins, Viduka, Shola Carroll

Think we're just a creative midfielder short of a very good team. Let me know if i've missed anyone. One's in italic are on loan/fringe squad members.

...............Given................

Beye Cacapa Roz Enrique

Milner Barton Geremi Zog

..........Owen...Martins......

:thup:

Much much better than I  could have imagined. We have a squad, depth a quality manager and a new chairman and owner who are really loving the club. I am absolutely delighted.

Given

Beye Cacapa Rozehnal Enrique

Milner Barton Geremi Zoggy

Viduka Owen/Martins (not sure  ???)

Subs: Harper, Taylor, Martins/Owen, Faye, Smith

Class team actually, i should be manager imo.

Given

Beye Cacapa Ronzenhal   Enrique

Milner Geremi   Emre Duff

Martins   Owen

Subs:

Harper

Faye

Smith

Viduka

N'Zogbia

A really strong team IMO

I can't remember the last time I could say this but we do look to have good strength in depth, if we do well up to Christmas then we might just put the icing on the cake and get some creativity in as quite a few teams will be out of Europe by then.

I can't remember the last time I could say this but we do look to have good strength in depth, if we do well up to Christmas then we might just put the icing on the cake and get some creativity in as quite a few teams will be out of Europe by then.

I agree. One playmaker and I could see us doing exceptionally well.

all of this 'we have a very good team' stuff is a bit optimistic. i wouldn't rate more than one of our forwards as very good. another could be very good, and thats it. and if cacapa and the other new defenders don't come good we have taylor and rozenhal, and nothing else.

we've been burned too often for me. i'm cautiously optimistic, but starting to wank ourselves off over stuff just yet is a bit premature.

all of this 'we have a very good team' stuff is a bit optimistic. i wouldn't rate more than one of our forwards as very good. another could be very good, and thats it. and if cacapa and the other new defenders don't come good we have taylor and rozenhal, and nothing else.

we've been burned too often for me. i'm cautiously optimistic, but starting to w*** ourselves off over stuff just yet is a bit premature.

All I saw was WUM.

Why the hell has it taken so long for our defence to get a total revamp?!  I mean last years is so laughable compared to now. 

My squad with everyone fit, not that it will even happen

----------------------------Viduka--------Owen

N'Zogbia-----------------Geremi--------Barton----------------Milner

Enrique------------------Rozenhal------Cacapa---------------Beye

-------------------------------------Given

Subs: Harper, Smith, Martins, Faye, Duff

we've been burned too often for me. i'm cautiously optimistic, but starting to w*** ourselves off over stuff just yet is a bit premature.

I rate our forwards, my fear is not giving them the opportunity to show how good they are.

Given

Beye    Cacapa    Rozehnal    Enrique

Milner      Geremi    Barton      Duff

Viduka    Owen

Bench;

Harper

Taylor

Faye

Smith

Martins

Bloody hell.  No space for Zoggy,  Emre,  Shola or Butt there.  Strength in depth.  WTF?!

we've been burned too often for me. i'm cautiously optimistic, but starting to wank ourselves off over stuff just yet is a bit premature.

Oh will you just fuck off and be miserable somewhere else for ONE fucking night.  Jesus christ.

Disagree Milner, Zog, Emre, Martins (to a degree), Duff (if ever fit)  are all creative players.

They may create things but none of those are likely to be splitting the opposition defence with a pass from midfield, we need some creativity in the centre and so far Emre hasn't done that often enough for us to be confident that he'll start doing it when he gets back in the team, at least he'll have the benefit of working for a better manager than last season.

Given

Beye    Cacapa    Rozehnal     Enrique

Milner      Geremi     Barton      Zoggy

Viduka     Owen

Bench;

Harper

Taylor

Faye

Smith

Martins

Bloody hell.  No space for Duff,  Emre,  Shola or Butt there.  Strength in depth.  WTF?!

Fixed.