Shearer on The Score

DJ_NUFC

Good penalties.

You'd think though now he's retired he'd have dropped the politician style interview technique

I think he's being very cautious about creating the image of him being overtly involved with Newcastle United's affairs.

A) I have I new found respect for The Score here in Canaduh.  Shite station for sports, but deserved "Big Up's" for

running that piece. 

B) I never met him, probably never will, but I love that man more than life itself.  I also take pride in the fact, that,

I've I had (multiple (mostly physical) relations) with a bird who claimed Shearer slapped her arse in Blackburn, at a

club many years ago and (I quote) said "I'll have a go at that".  He never did.  ;)

A) I have I new found respect for The Score here in Canaduh.  Shite station for sports, but deserved "Big Up's" for

running that piece. 

B) I never met him, probably never will, but I love that man more than life itself.  I also take pride in the fact, that,

I've I had (multiple (mostly physical) relations) with a bird who claimed Shearer slapped her arse in Blackburn, at a

club many years ago and (I quote) said "I'll have a go at that".  He never did.  ;)

Actually, you could've met Big Al yerself that week that he was in town, promoting some charity football game for kids in Oakville or somewhere I think it was. It was the same week that Gattuso was also in town making Richmond Hill and Vaughan buzz with noise.

However, I couldn't go see the legend himself, as the tickets to see Big Al were $150 a piece, I was working, and the tickets sold out faster than Vince Carter's mother.

Interesting picture of Shearer that Umbro are using behind the interviewer - head in hands, probs after England have just been knocked out of a tourney...instead of a one of him arm in air celebrating another goal

The picture to the right shows him wheeling away in traditional one arm raised fashion after his goal against Germany in Euro 2000 I think it was.

Interesting picture of Shearer that Umbro are using behind the interviewer - head in hands, probs after England have just been knocked out of a tourney...instead of a one of him arm in air celebrating another goal

The picture to the right shows him wheeling away in traditional one arm raised fashion after his goal against Germany in Euro 2000 I think it was.

Yeap... the other photo was a few days later after the defeat to Romania, and elimination from Euro 2000 (just for info  :razz:)

Why can't we get that sort of interviewer over here - he asked straight, interesting, open-ended questions, and allowed his subject to answer. None of this 'How disappointed are you with this defeat?' crap.

Interesting what Shearer said about Owen bulking up. He does look stronger but slower.

And he seems less than enthusiastic about becoming a manager.

Why can't we get that sort of interviewer over here - he asked straight, interesting, open-ended questions, and allowed his subject to answer. None of this 'How disappointed are you with this defeat?' crap.

Interesting what Shearer said about Owen bulking up. He does look stronger but slower.

And he seems less than enthusiastic about becoming a manager.

I dunno about that. I thought he was trying his best to play down any 'Shearer to be next Toon boss, exclusive' reports that pop up whenever he's asked about becoming a potential Newcastle boss sometime in the future.