A Year in the Life of Michael Owen

Skirge

Guest sicko2ndbest

Top bloke love the bit at the end

'' My ambition is to win something at Newcastle and go down in history ''

Good on ya Mickey  :clap:

thought he came across well, was never much doubt about that though to be fair, makes you wonder if he ever planned on staying away from the uk for any length of time if they had all those plans for stables etc

above all, he's still mint, and he's still ours

Enjoyed the programme! His wife is cracking! And he looks like he's getting back to his best so here's to a good injury-free campaign!

How old is she?  she looks a lot older than her years i think?  All fake breasts and pampering though!

Enjoyed the programme! His wife is cracking! And he looks like he's getting back to his best so here's to a good injury-free campaign!

How old is she?  she looks a lot older than her years i think?  All fake breasts and pampering though!

Havn't a clue but she's cracking! Go on the Mickey!

Havn't a clue but she's cracking! Go on the Mickey!

All a sham.

Nailed a lot lot better myself and i earn about 0.7% of  what he does in a year.

thought he came across well, was never much doubt about that though to be fair, makes you wonder if he ever planned on staying away from the uk for any length of time if they had all those plans for stables etc

above all, he's still mint, and he's still ours

I agree.  It is sort of dissapointing i think for england to be his main ambition i think, but i don't think that's specific to us (i.e. he was the same at liverpool), but of course he is english but not a geordie.

I dont understand why people have questioned his effort.  Playing and playing well is obviously v important to him

Guest the_guv_nor

he doesn't half get a semi on about his horses though

So what?

Aye they dont call it bestiality for nothing!!!!

Any Keane gets grief for sexually abusing dogs!!!  We should look closer to home i think with mickey and his horsey's

Wonder if there will be chants from the mackems of.... OWEN, he wanks his horse Owen, he wanks horse Owen!

So what?

Any Keane gets grief for sexually abusing dogs!!!   We should look closer to home i think with mickey and his horsey's

Wonder if there will be chants from the mackems of.... OWEN, he wanks his horse Owen, he wanks horse Owen!

Maybe, I will  just make a few calls lol

TBF he started weeing himself about England for his encore.

He dreams about scoring the winner for England in the World Cup final. What a dickhead

TBF he started weeing himself about England for his encore.

He dreams about scoring the winner for England in the World Cup final. What a dickhead.

:rolleyes:

Simply stating that we aren't his main ambition when someone started making the usual ''oh he doesn't care about us'' sarcy routine.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Should have seen the out takes, fucking eye opener I'll tell you that much. Especially when he starts defacating on NUFC memorabilia, sick injury prone cunt.

So what?

Any Keane gets grief for sexually abusing dogs!!!   We should look closer to home i think with mickey and his horsey's

well there will be now! dont you know they cant think for themselves!?

recovery, recovery, gaining fitness, reserve team game, substitute appearance, full 90 minutes for england, scoring a few goals getting all the fans hopes up, injured, the cycle repeats with an extended period of recovery

Guest johnson293

Is there anyway i can check if this will be on Sky Three at some point in the near future as i only have Freeview atm.

This programme was on Sky Three last night (recorded it, but aint watched it yet).

Its repeated on Sky three again at 9pm this friday night (21st)

Guest Bramble OG

Watched it last night, bit scarey how excited he gets at the sound of a horse!! When they interviewed his wife about the WC injury she said he wasnt as much of a nightmare to live with as he had been in the past when he had big injurys as he has other intrests now (the stables) - which made me think he was almost putting football 2nd..but the programme went onto show he did everything possible to get fit as quick as poss..