Where best to sit?

localshop

The atmosphere in the Leazes Corner has been magnificent given the clubs circumstances this year. It gives a different view from my old seat in the Leazes End Middle Tier but it isn't any worse and you can argue it's a better view for being able to see the tactical game far better.

The atmosphere although it isn't constantly booming it is constant - which is more than can be said about the rest of the ground. A murmur is a better than silence and a murmur can often generate into something bigger and better. "This club is my club", "Peter Lovenkrandz", "Follow follow" and "Oh Gutieerez" slowly becoming known by fellow supporters and becoming newly found favourites in this section of the ground. Standing seems to be accepted and everyone seems United in supporting the team despite extremely stubborn varying opinions being present.

I would recommend the Leazes Corner for any mouthy supporter who wishes to shout until they can no longer hear themselves think or speak.

When I went up for the Citeh game, I was in Leazes Corner Lvl 7, was quality, I wasnt too close to the away fans to hear them either, so if your taking your child I would recommend being in here.

Beware of the language though! Because it can contain alot of expletives.

Whats the atmosphere like in the Gallowgate like these days? Are they still a bunch of miserable feckers?

:angry:

Aye - complete miserable feckers.

That's a great shame.....it used to be one of the most ferocious stands in the country.

Whats the atmosphere like in the Gallowgate like these days? Are they still a bunch of miserable feckers?

That's a great shame.....it used to be one of the most ferocious stands in the country.

They still are to be honest, a bit quieter nowadays though. The South East Corner tends to generate the Gallowgate atmosphere. I was just trying to get a bite...

They still are to be honest, a bit quieter nowadays though. The South East Corner tends to generate the Gallowgate atmosphere. I was just trying to get a bite...

:lol:

Unlucky...

:lol:

Unlucky...

God loves a tryer...

Guest toonlass

Sitting in the leaves corner level 7  for boro game,seems to be always a good atmosphere there?

Definitely. The Leazes corner is really trying hard to generate an atmosphere.

tbh with it being a night game, a tenth of the fans nw being unemployed, and this is all they are living for, and it being our most inportant game of the season, it all makes for a great atmosphere all round the ground, hopefully a good start by the lads and the prospert of vom upfront will sustain the noise.