Who would you watch if you lived in ...

brummie

Exiled in London & because of mt 'Southside' location, on occasions head off to watch the mighty MILLWALL. COME ON YOU LIONS.

used to live right next to the ground, someone asked me if i wanted to go...i laughed

London - Arsenal (play the best football, have a new stadium)

Birmingham - Villa (Best team in the area and have a decent sized ground, with good surrounding pubs i.e. The Cap and Gown)

Liverpool - Liverpool (Best club in the area, with a ground soaked in history and success, and i love you'll never walk alone)

Manchester - City (Have a decent following, Blue Moon sounds great when they sing it, don't have loadsa plastic fans.)

Sheffield - United (went last season and enjoyed the atmosphere and match, they have alot of fight about them usually)

Glasgow - Celtic/Rangers-Can't decide (You'll Never Walk Alone is immense) / (I couldn't keep my temper if IRA songs were sung)

Wild card - Portsmouth (Home fans generate a great atmosphere)

London - Charlton because not all of thier supporters are complete twats

Birmingham - probably Villa ... I don't hate them.

Liverpool - Tranmere

Manchester - Mansfield Town (admittedly this is a stretch - if you want me to pick between the "Big Two" then City no question).

Sheffield - United

Glasgow - St. Mirren... yes, Paisley counts

Wild Card - Pompey

Mansfield is further east than Sheffield, it's in Nottinghamshire!

Guest prestonj1989

London - Arsenal

Birmingham - Villa

Liverpool - Liverpool

Manchester - City

Sheffield - Wednesday

Glasgow - Rangers

Wild card - Preston N.E (cause that is my name)

London - Arsenal

Birmingham - Villa

Liverpool - Liverpool

Manchester - City

Sheffield - Wednesday

Glasgow - Queens Park or train to airdrie

Wild card -  Forest

You'd be just as well supporting Rangers tbh.  The only people who go to watch Airdrie are people whose giro won't stretch to a season-ticket at Ibrox.

London- QPR ( no glory-hunting fans, had some canny trips there in the 90s')

Birmingham - Birmingham. (find  Villa dull, don't like the strips or anything).

Liverpool - Tranmere. (fans of both the "big 2" think they're so famous, succesfull and are always praising themselves).

Manchester - Man city (like us they follow their club through trophy-less year after year. Manure fans are the ultimate glory-hunters).

Sheffield - (Wednesday i suppose).

Glasgow - St Mirren (just next door in Paisley, black and white stripes, real fans who don't associate religion with football. Come on the Saints!)

Wild card - Blackpool (Canny place, like the tangerine).

London - Arsenal great to watch

Birmingham - Villa, they have 2 very good wide players in Agbonthingy and Young

Liverpool - Pool will be very close this season

Manchester - Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez, Nanni, Anderson if you like skill they are worth watching

Sheffield - Wednesday loved Waddle when he was there

Glasgow - Celtic

Wild card - Local amateur football lads that help put up the goals and pay a match fee to play.

London - Fulham would be a good day out.

Birmingham - Villa. Birmingham are a cheap & nasty, small time outfit.

Liverpool - Hmmm.... I think I'll stick with Everton, thanks.

Manchester - City. I wouldn't have to listen to scouser songs for 90mins and the team isn't full of cunts.

Sheffield -  Sheff Wed, better club all round. Always quite liked them.

Glasgow - Celtic. I have family that support them but I'm not a fan of the Old Firm in general.

Wild card - Fiorentina.

London - Arsenal

Birmingham - Villa

Liverpool - Liverpool, hate them, but it must be amazing to be in amongst them when singing Walk Alone

Manchester - FC United, really respect what they've been doing, turning their back on trophies and brilliant football to stay loyal to the game

Sheffield - Sheff Wed

Glasgow - Celtic

Wildcard - Bishop Auckland, got a soft spot for them

Guest the_guv_nor

Why are people picking Arsenal for 'the quality of the football' and not picking Man Utd who also play some of the best football in the country?

Man U have more glory supporters and the majority of there supporters come from either Ireland or London.

Manchester - FC United, really respect what they've been doing, turning their back on trophies and brilliant football to stay loyal to the game

Good call that, forgot about them.

What does "staying loyal to the game" actually mean though?

I don't remember them complaining during the nineties when they were outspending everybody and winning everything.

Fulham have one of the worse bunch of supporters I have ever seen, and that's coming from someone who has been to a Coventry game.

Its a sight to behold watching the legion of Coventry fans heading up or down the M1 or M6 on a Saturday morning to their away game on their trusty tandem!!!

London - Arsenal

Birmingham - Villa

Liverpool - Liverpool, hate them, but it must be amazing to be in amongst them when singing Walk Alone

Sheffield - Sheff Wed

Glasgow - Celtic

Wildcard - Bishop Auckland, got a soft spot for them

i've a friend,danish living in ireland,was a man utd season ticket holder and is now an FC united season ticket holder instead,makes it over for about half the home games. they play blue star this season at kingston park the same day we have man utd up here.hope they change the dates for one of them