Old Firm

Heron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rangers. Ally McCoist was an idol of my school playground! His testimonial in 1993 was the best friendly i've ever been to. Great atmosphere in the Toon end and the match was played as a proper game, (unlike say Shearers).

Rangers - better fans, most like the toon and play nicer football. The mid 90's Rangers team with Butcher, Hately and McCoist etc was class.

Couldnt ever support a team like Celtic who despise everything British and although play in the UK, identify themselves as being from another country.

Guest fatshaft

Went for 'Don't care' would of liked a 'hate them both' option.

That should have bneen in there. Why the hell would you prefer one, when they are both scum. Why not post another poll, who do you prefer, Liverpool or Man utd? :crazy2:

Guest toonlass

Rangers. f*** the pope.

Well ytou'd certainly fit in with their bigoted neanderthal fans right enough.

Aberdeen fan criticising anyone?  mackems.gif They are as bad as any Old Firm team for their moronic fans

Guest fatshaft

Rangers. f*** the pope.

Aberdeen fan criticising anyone?  mackems.gif They are as bad as any Old Firm team for their moronic fans

REally? How so?

Rangers. f*** the pope.

REally? How so?

how about singing songs about the ibrox disaster? or possibly punching an elderly disabled man in the fae?

Guest fatshaft

Rangers. f*** the pope.

REally? How so?

how about singing songs about the ibrox disaster? or possibly punching an elderly disabled man in the fae?

You are aware that doesn't happen right? You are aware that the Durrant song that gets sung by a few fans is the same tune? No-one sings the Ibrox disaster song, which in any case is distasteful, and not outright bigotry that you get from the OF.

Punching an old guy in the face. Well I have no actual idea what you're talking about. I'll take your word on that one. I imagine you'll get a couple of clowns anywhere.

However if you want personal experience, I was at a Cup final at hampden when I was 14,  coming out afterwards I got a smack on the back of the head from this 6'2'' Celtic fan (I'm 5'10'' now) once he'd gone past me. Even though he was punching a kid he still had to make sure he'd gone by first. Aye, saints those OF fans.  :clap:

eh it does happen! u canny gotae alot a rangers - aberdeen games then eh. aye he did get hit it was the night where the riot police were brought to shitoddrie. take the red tinted specks off n look at your own fans before you slag other peoples

Guest fatshaft

eh it does happen!

It doesn't happen. At all. Ever. I was even at the last Rangers game and we were accused of it again then. For about 5 seconds there were about a dozen lads tried to get the Durrant song going, it dribbled off. At no point was the Ibrox song sung, and yet after the game the unwashed were at their usual divertionary nonsense about how disgraceful the Dons fans were singing about the disaster.

It doesn't happen! :tickedoff:

Guest fatshaft

Rangers because im not a cathelic so i dont like Celtic as much...

celtic park will be a nicer ground except i havnt been to ibrox to confirm that  :razz:

JEsus, another one  :crazy2:

eh it does happen!

It doesn't happen. At all. Ever. I was even at the last Rangers game and we were accused of it again then. For about 5 seconds there were about a dozen lads tried to get the Durrant song going, it dribbled off. At no point was the Ibrox song sung, and yet after the game the unwashed were at their usual divertionary nonsense about how disgraceful the Dons fans were singing about the disaster.

It doesn't happen! :tickedoff:

so youve never in your life heard that song been song at ibrox or pittodrie?