Look out! little mickey's back just in time for England! Will he return fit?

Guest NUFC4
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Rey Mysterio

fucking tosser

he will just walk into the team when hes back even if martins scores a hat-trick the game before  :rant:

if he was from anywhere in the world except england he wouldnt start when fit

hope he breaks his leg

Why is he a tosser if he gets back in the team. If you were in Owen's shoes, would you say "actually Sam, i feel a bit sorry for Oba let him play instead"

fucking tosser

he will just walk into the team when hes back even if martins scores a hat-trick the game before  :rant:

hope he breaks his leg

Christ, you're simple.

f****** tosser

hope he breaks his leg

That bit, combined with your signature, makes me want to spew. :razz:

:lol:

barton out for another month!!!

He lies

Unfortunately not, he's out for at least another 3 weeks according to SSN. Don't know why exactly, they just had a quote from Allardyce saying there's no chance he'll play against Everton and he'll need 3 or 4 reserve games before he'll be in contention.

Guest Newbie

barton out for another month!!!

He lies

He's not, I've just read the same thing on BBC Sports breaking news ticker  :rant:

Newcastle midfielder Joey Barton will be out of action for another month.

The 25-year-old is yet to make his competitive debut for the club after fracturing a metatarsal in a pre-season friendly at Carlisle just weeks after his £5.8million move from Manchester City.

Barton revealed last week he had set himself a target of being back for Sunday's visit of Everton and has travelled with the squad to their last three away games to add moral support.

However, on the day England striker Michael Owen returned to the club's training headquarters to begin his rehabilitation from his double bout of surgery in Germany, manager Sam Allardyce wrote his summer signing out of his plans until well beyond the forthcoming international break.

He said: "Joey Barton has got no chance for Everton on Sunday. It will be four or five weeks, or at least three or four reserve games."

Bugger! Obviously as I have stated MANY times I am perfectly happy with the creativity in our midfield so far this season and although I haven't said many times we really need Barton back he would have been a decent addition to the squad.

;)

McLaren on TalkTWAT a while back just said that Sam's said, essentially, Owen must play for Newcastle before he plays for England: i.e. if he's not fit enough for us, piss off.

damn straight big sam, tell that wank what's up

sorry but:

fucking tosser

hope he breaks his leg

everyone is entitled to be a little stupid now and again, but christ is this guy abuses the privelege

sorry but:

fucking tosser

hope he breaks his leg

everyone is entitled to be a little stupid now and again, but christ is this guy abuses the privelege

NUFC4,

Thread titles need to remain informative, and must not look like they have been written by an illiterate two year old.

Thanks.

how does me adding running mouth look like an illerterate two year old you asshat?

Yawn. Grow up you two.

all i'm asking is that he leave the title of my threads alone. i'm not offending anyone, the surgeon has no business talking about owen playing for england, and as far as i can tell anyone with half a brain can understand what the thread title says no problem.  i guess next james will change my topic title about andy carroll becasue it's not a complete sentence. what a caddybitch

I felt sorry for Owen to start with but now I just find the whole scenario boring.

Cut our losses and get rid in January if we can find anyone to take him.

It is getting out of hand now, but he's still a great player (i think ??? )

as soon as/if  he kicks this habit of getting injured, we'll finally have the player we payed 16 mil for.

I felt sorry for Owen to start with but now I just find the whole scenario boring.

Cut our losses and get rid in January if we can find anyone to take him.

It is getting out of hand now, but he's still a great player (i think ??? )

as soon as/if   he kicks this habit of getting injured, we'll finally have the player we payed 16 mil for.

Or he will have served out his contract and walk out of the door for nothing, having cost us a whopping 36 million and offered very little in return..

according to todays rags, owen and duffer spotted doing shuttle runs and sprinting at a complex somewhere near or in manchester