Albert Luque (Thread #3463225)

NSG

Omg

Is that the best you can do this time, trying to defend the indefensible!???

FFS is, was and always will be a t***, totally out of his depth running a business as big as NUFC.

It was certainly a retarded response. What do you expect from him?

Thought I'd ask if you got anywhere "offering Jon out" the other day?

:smiley6600: :parky: :smitten: mackems.gif :cheesy: :laugh: :-X :frantic:

Omg

FFS is, was and always will be a t***, totally out of his depth running a business as big as NUFC.

No I didn't. Did you get anywhere answering whether you had ever been violent or racist?

Omg

No I didn't. Did you get anywhere answering whether you had ever been violent or racist?

Good of you to admit you offered him out over a forum.

In answer to your questions...

I don't have a violent bone in my body.

I'm not a racist.

You can hide behind a different username but that doesn't alter your very familiar posting style.

Omg

I'm not a racist.

You can hide behind a different username but that doesn't alter your very familiar posting style.

If it makes you happy then thats fine. You weren't privy to the previous comments regarding whether Jon actually attended a match - thats what the comment was about but that will no doubt sail right over your not very well adjusted head.....There seem to be so many people making remarks about you offering them out for it to be anything other than factual. As for racism? You sure? The OMG comment was about as erudite as your use of smileys. The last resort of the ill-educated.

Omg

I'm not a racist.

If it makes you happy then thats fine. You weren't privy to the previous comments regarding whether Jon actually attended a match - thats what the comment was about but that will no doubt sail right over your not very well adjusted head.....There seem to be so many people making remarks about you offering them out for it to be anything other than factual. As for racism? You sure? The OMG comment was about as erudite as your use of smileys. The last resort of the ill-educated.

Good of you to admit you're basing your comment on hearsay.

I suggest you check the meaning of the word 'hypocrite.'

So you've never been accused of racism or offering anyone out then?

It seems you don't understand the question you asked in the first place. How ironic you claim I'm "ill-educated."

You appear it. I'm certainly not. Far from it. You seem to be avoiding the question.

It seems you don't understand the question you asked in the first place. How ironic you claim I'm "ill-educated."

You appear it. I'm certainly not. Far from it. You seem to be avoiding the question.

Your posts to Chez in this thread have to be some of the most ironic I've come across on this forum. The entertainment value you offer is fair to good though, so keep 'em coming. I'll play along.....

I answered your question but as you weren't happy with my answer you decided to ask it again. However, your inability to understand your own question led to you asking a different question, together with an incorrect insinuation that I hadn't answered your question at all. 

I can't decide if you're a retard or a wum.

:coolsmiley: :celb: ;D :shifty: :frantic: :giggle: :rolleyes: :-X :laugh2: :-*

Your posts to Chez in this thread have to be some of the most ironic I've come across on this forum. The entertainment value you offer is fair to good though, so keep 'em coming. I'll play along.....

I answered your question but as you weren't happy with my answer you decided to ask it again. However, your inability to understand your own question led to you asking a different question, together with an incorrect insinuation that I hadn't answered your question at all. 

Youre wriggling. You certainly haven't answered the question. I can understand why though.

Youre wriggling. You certainly haven't answered the question. I can understand why though.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

If I was you I wouldn't want to discuss it either. I'll accept the 5th amendment. Enjoy your day.

Yeah was watching this waiting for the Hearts game to start on Setanta. Was a bit bizarre. Two goals in a few minutes, mainly down to some wank goalkeeping, before going off injured just after.