Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle (Carling Cup) - 25/09/07

Newcastle Fan

I like Martins and I'd prefer us to play him week in and week out over Owen.

He's young, quick, can shoot, but needs a string of games and a team without Alan Smith as captain in midfield (no offense Alan mate, but I reckon you should be where Ameobi is now and I reckon Ameobi should be at the job center :p).

Hundreds of texts on Century Radio saying Ameobi should never play for us again :lol:

...and these people are watching the game from where?

I think they let mobile phones into grounds.

Yeah, I'm sure lots of people travel there and text Century. I know I do it all the time at the match  :idiot2:

Hundreds of texts on Century Radio saying Ameobi should never play for us again :lol:

...and these people are watching the game from where?

I think they let mobile phones into grounds.

Yeah, I'm sure lots of people travel there and text Century. I know I do it all the time at the match  :idiot2:

You seem to get very defensive about Shola yet slag off Milner for not being good enough :lol:

Sounds pretty even on Five Live, they've had more half-chances though. The commentators aren't missing any opportunity to talk up the Arsenal players, unsurprisingly.

As it is, it's still level and we can nick this.

BBC want our player ratings :lol:

How are we supposed to do that?

People make "informed opinions" about people making "informed opinions" despite not going to the match. What's to stop them doing the player ratings too?