Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle (Carling Cup) - 25/09/07

Newcastle Fan

Creating some chances which is very encouraging to hear so far.

Not as many as we've given away. Seems to me we've ridden our luck, thank s**** they try to walk goals in.

Home side has more chances than away side shocker!! Ffs.

Team full of kids create more chances than team of seasoned professtionals.....yes, shocker

So therefore we're shit?

They are not all kids and our players have played together far less. They also got to the final last year beating some good teams and they've added some good players to the fringe group.

You complain away though, it makes you sound objective and knowledgable.

Guest optimistic nit

Not as many as we've given away. Seems to me we've ridden our luck, thank s**** they try to walk goals in.

Team full of kids create more chances than team of seasoned professtionals.....yes, shocker

they got to the final of this competition last season you imbacile.

and its not a team full of kids.

If you're going to use words like that then at least spell it correctly.

i really don't understand that logic :lol:

So therefore we're shit?

They are not all kids and our players have played together far less. They also got to the final last year beating some good teams and they've added some good players to the fringe group.

You complain away though, it makes you sound objective and knowledgable.

:clap:

Martins needs some time to warm up as we saw in his first season, which is why considering his fast start it has been such a shame he hasn't got a run of games to build on that start.

He is very much a confidence player and his recent stint on the bench wouldn't have been great for his confidence.