Football dreams

Keefaz

I regularly think to myself "You know what, I can be a professional footballer if I get fit!" when watching some of the football thats played these days.

I'm like that, always think 'f****** hell I could have done better than that' when watching football, like when agahowa missed that header against Liverpool, I put a similar one away on saturday no bother for my team and just thought 'f****** hell he gets paid a ton for missing that, i would have stuck that away no botha.' :razz:

I thought that, until I sat pitchside for the Palace game a couple of years ago and their fringe players came out for a knockabout. They were lightyears ahead of me with their control, skill and accuracy. Crystal Palace fringe players. We're no where near man :lol:

aye,i consider(d) myself to be a decent footballer,then the best footballer i actually know played against boro's youth team and they got murdered,not tonnes of skill but slick pass and move,better technique and doing the simple stuff.

I regularly think to myself "You know what, I can be a professional footballer if I get fit!" when watching some of the football thats played these days.

I'm like that, always think 'f****** hell I could have done better than that' when watching football, like when agahowa missed that header against Liverpool, I put a similar one away on saturday no bother for my team and just thought 'f****** hell he gets paid a ton for missing that, i would have stuck that away no botha.' :razz:

I thought that, until I sat pitchside for the Palace game a couple of years ago and their fringe players came out for a knockabout. They were lightyears ahead of me with their control, skill and accuracy. Crystal Palace fringe players. We're no where near man :lol:

aye,i consider(d) myself to be a decent footballer,then the best footballer i actually know played against boro's youth team and they got murdered,not tonnes of skill but slick pass and move,better technique and doing the simple stuff.

i'm somewhat  flashy when i play, tricks and speed.. so my ego doesn't allow me to think that fringe players are better

Used to be into freestyle when i was younger aswell... highly doubt i would cut it the big leagues though.

i played norwegian 1 division until i got injured (im 22)

still struggling to get fit!

hard to compare to english football, but i would say...

lets see the order, premiership, championship, league one, league two, conference div?.... in that case it would be

league one or league two i would have played in england if you could say that

Guest RodrigoPalacio

When I was about 9 I got asked to go and play for Sunderland.  Got a proper letter through the post and everything.  I jus took the piss out of the situation and threw the letter straight in the bin.  Oh what could have been...

Maybe it's from reading this thread, but I dreamt last night I was caretaker England boss.  I was shitting it on the way to the game (in a taxi driven by Terry Venebles) because I had no idea what I was doing, but it was alright because it turns out we were playing San Marino.

• 4 years later...

I dreamt I met Pardew last night. He was on an escalator somewhere, and was looking a bit flustered. Apparently, he'd scheduled a meeting with Dekka, but the latter didn't turn up. Pards said this was typical behaviour for Llambias, and was fairly uncomplimentary about him. Then I sang the 'We've got Alan Pardew...' song at him, and he loved it. Finally, he grabbed my stomach, and said I had to lose a few pounds before his testimonial at SJP in a few weeks (I didn't even know I was playing).