What do you class as success

ToonTastic

i'd rather finish 2nd in the prem than win the carling cup.

That needs a little perspective.

I'd rather win the Carling Cup & finish out of the relegation zone than finish 2nd in the league.

I'd rather finish 2nd in the league on a regular basis than win the Carling Cup & finish out the relegation zone.

For where we are now I'd love to win the Carling Cup.

As to the question the simple answer must be silverware & top 6 finishes.

I'd rather win the Carling Cup & finish out of the relegation zone than finish 2nd in the league.

I'd rather finish 2nd in the league on a regular basis than win the Carling Cup & finish out the relegation zone.

i'd rather finish 2nd than win the carling cup and finish 5th.

fuck it,i'd rather finish 4th than finish 5th and win the carling cup.

f*** it,i'd rather finish 4th than finish 5th and win the carling cup.

:indi:

f*** it,i'd rather finish 4th than finish 5th and win the carling cup.

:indi:

did that come over right,i mean i'd rather we finished 4th this season than finished 5th with a carling cup win,even FA cup win for that matter.

So by that we were a success under KK ? I wouldn't say we were I'd say we were close but won nothing. I don't just mean this season I mean generally and as such I say the only way to be a success is to win something.

So by that we were a success under KK ? I wouldn't say we were I'd say we were close but won nothing. I don't just mean this season I mean generally and as such I say the only way to be a success is to win something.

Its a tough one,

would you rather 5 seasons under Sam and boring football with 1 trophy, or 10 seasons of KK exciting football and no trophy but top four finishes?

did that come over right,i mean i'd rather we finished 4th this season than finished 5th with a carling cup win,even FA cup win for that matter.

No, I took it as cake & eat it. As a one season gimmee I'd rather win the Carling Cup than qualify for the Champs League; we'd still be in the Uefa Cup & have more chance of doing well in that.

No, I took it as cake & eat it. As a one season gimmee I'd rather win the Carling Cup than qualify for the Champs League; we'd still be in the Uefa Cup & have more chance of doing well in that.

by getting in the champs lge once you stand more chance of becoming regulars in it,like it or not we need that more than anything else.

more of a success than a team who finishes 1 place above relegation but wins a cup.

poor teams can win cups,poor teams don't do well in the league.