Sack Big Sam

Decky

:razz:

Seriously i couldnt believe the match thread today, i couldnt believe people where making comments like "time for Big Sam to go". WTF are these people smoking? Are they morons, WUMs or just the type of charva scum you see on shit websites like Bebo and MySpace writing comments like "OMG da Toon a fuckn luv dem lik, we r gannin win the world cup sumday".

Fucking sick of these comments, its about time we imposed bannings for people who are saying this shit so soon into his reign :razz:

Guest Brazilianbob

That's what the Souness lovers were saying when things started going pear shaped, but he went in the end because 433 won't work for us.  We just don't have the quality in midfield to make it work.  We will finish mid table yet again if he doesn't switch to 442. 

These pple made me sick...just because we are outplayed to a better side...get real, even i Jose is the manager, doubt we can get anything from the game as we have far more inferior payers.  This is liken to Liverpool being outplayed by Milan...no shame at all.  Come on, we as fans need to be more realist.  These fans obviously think we are Arsenal hahahah expecting us to beat all teams we play.

This forum's a bit of a joke at times tbh.  For some people, ffter victories, everythings's excellent and can't be praised enough.  After a defeat, it's the opposite.  And yet, the performance level in each game can be roughly the same.

It's best to make a mental note of their names and to ignore them in the future IMO.

Thing is, football is a game of emotions. It's a rollercoaster ride, especially if you happen to support a certain black and white team.

Surely we have to expect people to react with their emotions every now and then and not carefully consider, analyze and then articulate their ideas. People aren't robots man.

Thing is, football is a game of emotions. It's a rollercoaster ride, especially if you happen to support a certain black and white team.

Surely we have to expect people to react with their emotions every now and then and not carefully consider, analyze and then articulate their ideas. People aren't robots man.

That's fine.  These people are free to write what they want.  They just shouldn't expect their opinions to be taken seriously in the future.

Seriously i couldnt believe the match thread today, i couldnt believe people where making comments like "time for Big Sam to go". WTF are these people smoking? Are they morons, WUMs or just the type of charva scum you see on s*** websites like Bebo and MySpace writing comments like "OMG da Toon a fuckn luv dem lik, we r gannin win the world cup sumday".

Name & shame all these people

That's fine.  These people are free to write what they want.  They just shouldn't expect their opinions to be taken seriously in the future.

I haven't read the whole match thread but from what I saw there wasn't that much of 'knee-jerking' going on. What's wrong with calling a spade a spade? We were shit today, couldn't string together more than a few passes when they took the lead, BS fucked up with his tactics from the start and fucked up even more when he failed to react after they scored, then when he did react it was too late. I haven't seen a 'Big Sam out' comment except the sarcastic/WUM ones.

Can we not have a poll to see where people think we will finish this season? I think it will be interesting to see who votes for what and what there justufications could possibly be after 2 seasons of shit and 7 games of definitive improvement. I'd like to see people put there money where there mouth is.

To be fair Sam has been guilty of some shocking shite so far. I've had the (dis) pleasure to watch every minute of every Premiership game so far this season and I can say that I'm completely uninimpressed with all but a small percentage of our play.

I honestly think Allardyce is imposing a brand of football on the squad that totally stifles the creativity. Perhaps Sams number is up in terms of everyone now knows his game inside out - and how to play against it. Derby the PRIME example.

You can also see that in his last season at Bolton from the Christmas onwards they were poor (still are!) or 'found out' if you like.

I wouldn't lose a moments sleep if Mr Ashley disposed of the final link to Mr Shepherds regime

A quality CB at the age of say 26 - 29,  a good back up for LB and RB.  An attacking midfielder who has loads of creativity and flare, an creative central midfielder and a replacement for Shola.

Get those in January and we are sorted, then come the summer its just improving what we already have.

It might be a big ask but we are after all in transition.

A quality CB at the age of say 26 - 29,  a good back up for LB and RB.   An attacking midfielder who has loads of creativity and flare, an creative central midfielder and a replacement for Shola.

Get those in January and we are sorted, then come the summer its just improving what we already have.

Why not spend £6m on a left back - leave him on the bench while you play your most creative player in his place.

Sam has indeed got it sussed.

A quality CB at the age of say 26 - 29,  a good back up for LB and RB.   An attacking midfielder who has loads of creativity and flare, an creative central midfielder and a replacement for Shola.

Why not spend £6m on a left back - leave him on the bench while you play your most creative player in his place.

is Enrique 100% fit? If not it's be a disaster if he was to get injured because of that reason, same goes for emre, i rather have emre comin on for butt than butt coming on for an injured emre.

Do you really think he's not playing Enrique because he just doesn't want to?  He'll be a fixture in the team as soon as he's ready.

I haven't read the whole match thread but from what I saw there wasn't that much of 'knee-jerking' going on. What's wrong with calling a spade a spade? We were s*** today, couldn't string together more than a few passes when they took the lead, BS f***** up with his tactics from the start and f***** up even more when he failed to react after they scored, then when he did react it was too late. I haven't seen a 'Big Sam out' comment except the sarcastic/WUM ones.

Right.  So, he's not doing so well lately.  As long as he's not suddenly Mr Wonderful after we win a game, there's no problem with this.  Balanced opinions that aren't solely based on what's literally just happened but at least a number of games are fine IMO.

Stupid comment.

Stupid comment.

100% FACT

Guest DazzaNufc1892

its ridiculous, people forget it took bobby a few years. It took ferguson a few years, as it did with wenger to have what he wanted. Allardyce has had one transfer window, and he deserves another 6 before hes questioned, he has all the time he wants from me

Sam did actually say the other week that Enrique might not get in the team because of Zog.

When our midfield lacks as much creativity as ours it is imperitive we get Zog into that Left Wing position to help us out.

Sam did actually say the other week that Enrique might not get in the team because of Zog.

When our midfield lacks as much creativity as ours it is imperitive we get Zog into that Left Wing position to help us out.

I'd prefer to play him at LB mate. We looked mint at Arsenal with Shola on the left.

I'd prefer to play him at LB mate. We looked mint at Arsenal with Shola on the left.

I remember when Shola played out there against Arsenal when we beat them under Souness, someone on the Arsenal forum was raving about him saying he was similar to Patrick Vieira. :lol: