The Citeh Supporters Openly Laughed At Our Support ...

Crumpy Gunt

Rather the fans turned up and waved their shoes about than not turn up at all...

I wish the embarrassing c***s who wave shoew would stay at home.

there was no shoe waving from our lot from what i could see you armchair cunt die of fucking aids your kind isn't needed at st james' fucking arsehole

Rather the fans turned up and waved their shoes about than not turn up at all...

there was no shoe waving from our lot from what i could see you armchair cunt die of fucking aids your kind isn't needed at st james' fucking arsehole

Dear me!  :lol:

And on God's day too...

Guest Ebolarama

there was no shoe waving from our lot from what i could see you armchair c*** die of f****** aids your kind isn't needed at st james' f****** arsehole

My my, SOMEONE seems a little tired.

there was no shoe waving from our lot from what i could see you armchair c*** die of f****** aids your kind isn't needed at st james' f****** arsehole

My my, SOMEONE seems a little tired.

i am sick of reading his fucking shite  :tickedoff: good job tis only the internet though :smitten:

The shoes off thing is just a bit of craic. If you have an issue with stuff like that then maybe going to football games isn't your thing.

Was funny the first couple of times. Got old quick. Just embarrassing now.

Try thinking of something of else for a bit of craic.

yes there was shoe waving, corner of the toon fans near the back

where were you then you armchair fuck  :razz:

where were you then you armchair f***  :razz:

erm 4 rows near the front of the lower tier and have missed about 5 away league matches in 10 years armchair i don't think so :razz:

http://www.allkayakfishing.com/fishing_articles/images/ste2.jpg

where were you then you armchair f***  :razz:

erm 4 rows near the front of the lower tier and have missed about 5 away league matches in 10 years armchair i don't think so :razz:

i was joking because you called someone a armchair fan  :lol:

http://www.allkayakfishing.com/fishing_articles/images/ste2.jpg

mackems.gif

Do you not realise that I have feelings?

Anyway, Aisle 113 - Row Y - Seat 324 for what its worth I was going to post something to try humiliate, berate and belittle you for the obvious retard you are, then I re-read your post and decided your humiliation is complete. 

shoe waving aside, i think our support was fucking shite yesterday full stop.

The away support is going the same way as the home. As the old guard supporter gives way to the new generation spectator the SKY generation brought up on 'EASY, EASY' shite are coming to the fore.

One fucker yesterday had a pink shirt on FFS - the Citeh mob slaughtered the feckless moron. .

shoe waving aside, i think our support was fucking shite yesterday full stop.

The away support is going the same way as the home. As the old guard supporter gives way to the new generation spectator the SKY generation brought up on 'EASY, EASY' shite are coming to the fore.

One fucker yesterday had a pink shirt on FFS - the Citeh mob slaughtered the feckless moron. .

Bloody pooftas eh!