The Citeh Supporters Openly Laughed At Our Support ...

Crumpy Gunt

As I was sat in with the home fans yesterday I was interested in the home atmosphere and how it compared to SJP.

EXACTLY THE SAME.

Very quiet apart from the goals and certain decisions, with the away fans being most audible during regular play.

Rather the fans turned up and waved their shoes about than not turn up at all...

I wish the embarrassing c***s who wave shoew would stay at home.

there was no shoe waving from our lot from what i could see you armchair cunt die of fucking aids your kind isn't needed at st james' fucking arsehole

Do you not realise that I have feelings?

Anyway, Aisle 113 - Row Y - Seat 324 for what its worth I was going to post something to try humiliate, berate and belittle you for the obvious retard you are, then I re-read your post and decided your humiliation is complete. 

mackems.gif

As I was sat in with the home fans yesterday I was interested in the home atmosphere and how it compared to SJP.

EXACTLY THE SAME.

Very quiet apart from the goals and certain decisions, with the away fans being most audible during regular play.

This I testify.

Guest toonlass

shoe waving aside, i think our support was fucking shite yesterday full stop.

The away support is going the same way as the home. As the old guard supporter gives way to the new generation spectator the SKY generation brought up on 'EASY, EASY' shite are coming to the fore.

One fucker yesterday had a pink shirt on FFS - the Citeh mob slaughtered the feckless moron. .

A pink shirt! OMG that certainly puts murderers, paedophiles and wife-beaters in the shade. A PINK shirt, dear me no!

He didn't seem that bothered from where I was standing and was laughing at them when they were giving him stick.

The away support is going the same way as the home. As the old guard supporter gives way to the new generation spectator the SKY generation brought up on 'EASY, EASY' shite are coming to the fore.

One fucker yesterday had a pink shirt on FFS - the Citeh mob slaughtered the feckless moron. .

A pink shirt! OMG that certainly puts murderers, paedophiles and wife-beaters in the shade. A PINK shirt, dear me no!

He didn't seem that bothered from where I was standing and was laughing at them when they were giving him stick.

Struggling to see the reason murderers, Paedos and wife-beaters were mentioned like.

Struggling to see the reason murderers, Paedos and wife-beaters were mentioned like.

Well, exactly.

shoe waving aside, i think our support was f****** s**** yesterday full stop.

The away support is going the same way as the home. As the old guard supporter gives way to the new generation spectator the SKY generation brought up on 'EASY, EASY' s**** are coming to the fore.

Well, exactly.

Well, duh, she's a lady, she doesn't go to the matches on her own.

Guest fatshaft

The away support is going the same way as the home. As the old guard supporter gives way to the new generation spectator the SKY generation brought up on 'EASY, EASY' s**** are coming to the fore.

Bloody pooftas eh!

;D

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Get a grip of yourself man.  There's far more pressing issues to worry about than what our fans sing at games or what they wear.  Jesus Christ, I'm actually LOLing more at your posts in this thread than that 13 year old who exploded.

Crumpy, why do you want Ashley out?

support was awful at derby too, whats gan on. Was great at wigan and such places last season despite the excuse for a game unfolding on the pitch

I thought the support during most of the first half at Derby was oK, the second half was poor but it was a reflection of how bad the team were, that and the black & white ball going missing.

"Shoes off if you love Morecambe!"

Sung by most of the Morecambe fans while holding shoes aloft at Sheffield Utd v Morecambe in the Carling Cup. Soon followed by "Shoe are ya?"

Seems it's catching :(

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Sounded woeful on the radio (I was at work) and even the commentators were saying how crap the atmosphere was like!

I thought the atmosphere was canny good today like. We had the longest Toon Toon ever in the first half in the Gallowgate. Lasted about 5 mins :lol:

It was good today.

'You only sing when you're winning'? We sung like fuck when they drew level.

BBC Chants of the week.

"Take your shoes off if you're crap."

Sung by Manchester City fans when Newcastle fans started waving their shoes in the air - they soon vanished. (David, England).

I couldn't give a f*** what Citeh fans think of us, lets see them get 50,000+ almost every week when they have won nowt domestically for 52 years the little smack rats.

As for shoes off it is amusing the correct context, away games would be the correct context-if it is done once.

I couldn't give a f*** what Citeh fans think of us, lets see them get 50,000+ almost every week when they have won nowt domestically for 52 years the little smack rats.

As for shoes off it is amusing the correct context, away games would be the correct context-if it is done once.

Lets see us get 30k+ regularly if we go down to League One tbh