Newcastle Utd vs Everton (7th October, 15:00)

hakka

Guest Andrew Flintoff

:mad: whats going on? Website accepts my username and password, just listened to the mackems game fine, now its asking for DRM username and password again and rejecting it! Unbelievable.

Watchit you two!!

Seriously.

To be fair, my next door neighbour has Indonesian, Indian, Chinese, Singapore and Malaysian channels.

To be fair, it's against the rules to discuss internet streams on the open forum, but feel free to take the risk and see what happens. :nods:

OK, I didn't know that.

I'm sure you enjoy banning people, so it's not a risk worth taking.

O0

Yeah, right, I believe you.

I absolutely love it, so much so that I almost never do it, :rolleyes: but as I'm the only one here, I guess I'll have to if people break the most [in]famous forum rule of them all.

Watchit you two!!

Seriously.

To be fair, my next door neighbour has Indonesian, Indian, Chinese, Singapore and Malaysian channels.

To be fair, it's against the rules to discuss internet streams on the open forum, but feel free to take the risk and see what happens. :nods:

OK, I didn't know that.

O0

He also enjoys the forum being closed down.

is it on any free radio or only on world?

I've given you the link mate. Please pay attention.

I take it back, if you didn't know that the radio Newcastle stream will stop for the match, then maybe you actually don't know the streams rule!! :lol:

Watchit you two!!

Seriously.

OK, I didn't know that.

O0

Someone mentioning wether some channel in Asia has the match on or not is likely to do that eh?

Watchit you two!!

Seriously.

OK, I didn't know that.

O0

Yeah someone mentioning wether some channel in Asia has the match on or not is very likely to get the forum closed down isn't it.

No. But such simple discussion has a tendency to escalate, doesn't it?

Just follow the rules. They're straightforward enough.