Newcastle Utd vs Everton (7th October, 15:00)

hakka

Guest black n white

all change

given

beye cacapa faye enrique

milner  ron  butt nzogbia

smith martins

:clap2:

Guest LucasUnger

what?

Quoted by Mick Lowes. Viduka was injured in training apparently. Surprised Roz was dropped.

thx, yep suprised me too

If we don't put out a balanced side with Zoggy pushed up and some attacking options on midfield we will lose this.

Haven't you seen the team lined up?

That is balance personified assuming its a 442.

Maybe Roz being dropped is to do with his wife giving birth weds.  Might have missed training/be in the wrong frame of mind.

Nice to see Smith not in central midfield,  its obvious Martins/Owen wont be playing together, so makes sense.  Would have preferred to see Emre in the centre instead of Butt or Geremi.  Hope Enrique does well too.  :thup:

If we don't put out a balanced side with Zoggy pushed up and some attacking options on midfield we will lose this.

Haven't you seen the team lined up?

That is balance personified assuming its a 442.

If everyone plays in the positions you think its much more balanced then past teams.  But even then Butt and Geremi in central midfield isn't balanced..

I made a slight slip up assumming N'Zogbia not playing due to seeing Milner Smith Geremi Butt and Enrique in orange bibs, but the orange bib theory still holds firm, and is giving away the team lineups a little too far in advance.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Im new to this Newcastle World lark, what time does the stream start? Damn being at work, I can't even receive Radio Newcastle in electronic black hole I work in