Newcastle Utd vs Everton (7th October, 15:00)

hakka

EFC: Tim Howard, Phil Neville, Tony Hibbert, Leighton Baines, Joseph Yobo, Joleon Lescott, Mikel Arteta, James McFadden, Stephen Pienaar, Lee Carsley, Victor Anichebe

Subs: Andy Johnson, Phil Jagielka, Leon Osman, Yakubu, Stefan Wessels

Guest jamesmartinsmith

EFC: Tim Howard, Phil Neville, Tony Hibbert, Leighton Baines, Joseph Yobo, Joleon Lescott, Mikel Arteta, James McFadden, Stephen Pienaar, Lee Carsley, Victor Anichebe

Wow, what a bench.

Tar.

Guest LucasUnger

not on british, ok. and worldwide?

Probably on South East Asian channels ... hint hint.

haven't found any south east asian channel... hint hint. ;)

Watchit you two!!

Seriously.

To be fair, my next door neighbour has Indonesian, Indian, Chinese, Singapore and Malaysian channels.

To be fair, it's against the rules to discuss internet streams on the open forum, but feel free to take the risk and see what happens. :nods:

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Watchit you two!!

Seriously.

To be fair, my next door neighbour has Indonesian, Indian, Chinese, Singapore and Malaysian channels.

To be fair, it's against the rules to discuss internet streams on the open forum, but feel free to take the risk and see what happens. :nods:

OK, I didn't know that.

I'm sure you enjoy banning people, so it's not a risk worth taking.

O0

Watchit you two!!

Seriously.

house of the banned yes!!  :celb: