How long for Big Andy?

Guest NUFC4
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i had big hopes for big Andy Carroll when he moved down to the championship on loan.  he's yet to score, has collected one assist to my count, and has been shown a red card that subsequently saw him suspended for 3 games.  he should be playing in his first match back from suspension this weekend and i thought i'd throw out this poll to see what you all thought of our youngstars chances of hitting stride in the championship?

also, has anyone had a chance to watch him play since his move? opinions?

Looking at PNE's 4 other strikership (for championship standard look alreet) it would seem he may struggle to get back in the team, would've been better off going somewhere where he would def at least get on the bench.

Guest sahara

Is he returning in January? Just I keep hearing that both him and Krul were sent on loan for 6 months and then will be sold. Which sounds a bit shocking to me really.

Is he returning in January? Just I keep hearing that both him and Krul were sent on loan for 6 months and then will be sold. Which sounds a bit shocking to me really.

ok...

Guest sahara

ok...

What? I keep hearing that a lot of the reserve team are fearful of going on loan as it means they will not return to the club that's all.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

:idiot2:

ok...

What? I keep hearing that a lot of the reserve team are fearful of going on loan as it means they will not return to the club that's all.

You want to get your ears tested or tell the magic fairy on your right shoulder to shut the fuk up.