Champions League/Waffa Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday

Fugazi

Just got caught in the living room eating me tea....had the misfortune of having to sit thru 5:14 of "Manchester" vs Roma...good fucking grief, how do people watch this shite. Clyve Tyldsely, how I hate thee. The whole "They're not going to score 7 again. OR ARE THEY?" routine. "Roma have had a touch". The patronising cunt. And the notion that Roma players are faking injury cos they're scared. FFS. Im watching fucking Rangers. :hmm:

Rangers are winning 1-0...

This player "Beasley", who seems quite familiar to me for some reason, whips in a great corner, which I find deeply confusing given how he didn't take them at all for us (Pearce preffered the woeful efforts of Barton :idiot2:) and McCullough heads it in...

Just got caught in the living room eating me tea....had the misfortune of having to sit thru 5:14 of "Manchester" vs Roma...good f****** grief, how do people watch this s****. Clyve Tyldsely, how I hate thee. The whole "They're not going to score 7 again. OR ARE THEY?" routine. "Roma have had a touch". The patronising c***. And the notion that Roma players are faking injury cos they're scared. FFS. Im watching f****** Rangers. :hmm:

I also hate the man, he's worse than Motson. Why does he have to be so bloody dramatic and biased??!?!!?!!!

0-3, Beasley has scored, massive pass forward that he runs onto, pulls out of the air and slots in, but the keeper had all the time in the world to beat him to it or close him down. I don't know who this muppet is but he's proper shite.