The weekend's other games

Dave

I guess this was the "record breaking" Saturday they were talking about a few weeks ago then.

It's true it doesn't feel like Saturday. Going to be a long review of ManU v Wigan on MOTD tonight.

well i suppose losing a 4-1 lead is pretty bad..

but other than that i thought they've done reasonably well, better than i expected anyway

wheres brum?

I bet some opposing fans have said that about us but there is a lot of moaning on here.

Same with Everton, people on here were praising them the other day but I am sure our resident Blue Scouse has been saying different.

Guest Synthespian

Did my bet sheet last night and all my teams won today, 14 teams.. only problem is I forgot to actually hand in the sheet to the bookies.. oh well  :frantic:

When I handed mine in about 10 years ago, I was 90seconds from being correct.

Arse.

Just back from the match. We're getting results without really playing well.

Martin Laursen is an absolute colossus, just awesome again today. Ashley Young has everyone on their feet every time he starts a run.

If we could get a right back and a goal scorer, we could have a good season.

4 points clear.  :coolsmiley:

Surely if you do go up Henderson has to go? He's proved he's a Championship player in the last 2 seasons.

Or at least sit at the sidelines until we get relegated again. Yeah, he's nothing like a Premiership striker, Steve Howard-esque in that manner. No doubt though, Mahon and Henderson will play when we go up, whilst Rinaldi and Hoskins/Priskin will sit at the sideline, Hoskins and Priskin especially with their potential not being tapped.