Premierships underrated players

Guest kingdawson

Guest kingdawson

My 10 would be:

Carvalho (One of the premierships best centre backs, a class act)

Barton (The closest thing to Steven Gerrard. Box to box midfielder who scores goals and is a natural leader)

Malbranque (criminally under-rated. Most of our attacking play goes through him)

Viduka ( His close control is second to none. Also holds up the ball very well)

Adebayour (The guy is an excellent prospect and could turn out to be a world class player if he improves his finishing)

Zamora ( Ive always liked Bobbby. Not saying he's world class or anything but he's definatly a good premiership player who works hard)

Laursen ( Excellent centre back who could also be world class if he wasnt injured so much)

Brown (People who say he's only in the England squad because he plays for united are delusional. Very good centre back)

Park ji sung (Very reliable winger who never lets United down when called upon)

Lee (very solid left back who gets unfairly criticised because of his lack of a left foot)

carry on...........

s**** forgot to mention Ryan Nelson  :thup:

Zamora ( Ive always liked Bobbby. Not saying he's world class or anything but he's definatly a good premiership player who works hard)

Park ji sung (Very reliable winger who never lets United down when called upon)

Lee (very solid left back who gets unfairly criticised because of his lack of a left foot)

carry on...........

All averageIMO, occaisionly have a good game from what i've seen but none i'd want at NUFC except for cover. All hardworkers though especially the 2 Koreans.

Wouldn't say many underate Carvalho or Viduka.

luke moore at villa, who i think has loads of natural talent, never seems to get any media attention at all. doesn't help that he's had lots of injuries and been shuffled in and out of the side, tho, or that Agbonlahor and Young regularly steal the headlines.

Yobo is another, Lescott gets all the plaudits, mainly for scoring rather than defending, but i think Yobo reads the game better. mind you he had a stinker against fc mentalist.

Arteta

he aint underrated. All seems to rate him very high, as do i.

I do as well, it's just a lot of people I know seem to think he's just a good midfielder, when he's actually brilliant and would walk into most teams.

Kolo Toure. Insanely underrated.

Start a conversation with anyone about the best centre backs in the premiership and his name will hardly ever come up, and even when it does it will be after the likes of Carragher!

I would have Toure over Ferdinand and Terry. Yup.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Robert Green, absolutely brilliant goalkeeper.

Mario Melchiot, basically holds Wigan together along with Koumas and Bramble  :parky:.

Christopher Samba, very fast and strong. He has the ability to take strikers out of a game.

Javier Mascherano, better than M.Diarra, Viera, Makelele etc imo. 

Mario Melchiot, basically holds Wigan together along with Koumas and Bramble  :parky:.

Christopher Samba, very fast and strong. He has the ability to take strikers out of a game.

This list boggles my mind.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Why?

Rather worrying indeed.

Madness.

Mascherano better than Vieira and Makelele?

Melchiot is not hopeless but think Birmingham and Chelsea fans may beg to differ

Green is steady, not brilliant - same for Samba (he's hardly Nesta is he?)

Shay Given and Gareth Barry are criminally under rated.

Also I think Jermaine Pennant has done well since moving to Liverpool, but loads of people in the media are still out to get him after his time at Brum.