C'mon Scotland

Guest toonlass

only the cockneys hate the jocks and vice-versa but the scots love geordies  :smitten:

Lord, grant that Marshal Wade,

May by thy mighty aid,

Victory bring.

May he sedition hush and like a torrent rush,

Rebellious Scots to crush,

God save the King.

Verse created in Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Says who like?

Couldn't be more delighted, after all the shite I've put up with in recent months. You'd think actually getting better might unload that massive chip on the shoulder, but it gets worse. Perhaps not as nasty though, I guess...

Plus, McClaren one step closer to getting the chop. All good. :thup:

Gutted ... I so desperately wanted Scotland through.

the anti-jock sentiment has been toned down quite a bit on here. The Ward of the Middle March is long dead and so are the reivers so I think we can all get along eh lads.

Gutted ... I so desperately wanted Scotland through.

the anti-jock sentiment has been toned down quite a bit on here. The Ward of the Middle March is long dead and so are the reivers so I think we can all get along eh lads.

Get used to it mate.  The irony of the posts by many is laughable...

Guest Andrew Flintoff

International football is shite, too many individuals bothered more about their hair than their country, sick of it and all the hype that surrounds it. It takes something like last night to give the whole game a kick up the arse, but it won't work, cos the useless shites never learn from their mistakes. They just go on and do it all over again. The national game in this country needs rebuild from the top down, we will never be successful with The FA (Fuck All) as it is. Garbage system that is fundamentally flawed.

International football is shite, too many individuals bothered more about their hair than their country, sick of it and all the hype that surrounds it. It takes something like last night to give the whole game a kick up the arse, but it won't work, cos the useless shites never learn from their mistakes. They just go on and do it all over again. The national game in this country needs rebuild from the top down, we will never be successful with The FA (Fuck All) as it is. Garbage system that is fundamentally flawed.

Pissed off at a 7am start at work? :lol:

Bad performance by all apart from Gordon against a mediocre but better by far on the night team. Fletcher wasn't fit and I dont think Murty and Alexander cut it as international full-backs. Should have Hutton/Brown/McCulloch back for Italy so should be better and i think we will win.

only the cockneys hate the jocks and vice-versa but the scots love geordies  :smitten:

Lord, grant that Marshal Wade,

May by thy mighty aid,

Victory bring.

May he sedition hush and like a torrent rush,

Rebellious Scots to crush,

God save the King.

Verse created in Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Says who like?

Said General George Wade.

Big Jock, Wee Eck, Hector, Angus, Sandy, and Sidney, Lanky, Arnold, Cedric and Egbert might beg to differ.

:lol: The Dandy, right?