boring boring newcastle

div-s-

personaly i would be happy with boring until the end of the season if were goin to qualify for europe but alot of people and the pay lot of money for season tickets are not n i would like to know if they are happy with performances like tonight or nite or not

personaly i would be happy with boring until the end of the season if were goin to qualify for europe but alot of people and the pay lot of money for season tickets are not n i would like to know if they are happy with performances like tonight or nite or not

I'll go for tonight.... No actually nite.... maybe not.

Dunno.

Guest elbee909

Then they can fuck off, they'd be the first to complain if we were losing.

Like the old saying goes, you can't please anyone, any of the time.  Ever.

Just joking son, if it's not a windup then I am genuinely happy with the result. Give me a full season of boring games and Premier League title I'd take that over THAT year with Keegan any day of the week.

very boring first half tonight but the second was entertaining

if we win then i dont care if its boring or not

Boring first half?  We could have had 5 or 6?!

aye 5 or 6 goals from 3 chances- good one. I'd agree the first half was reasonably poor at the beginning but towards and after halftime we began to do very well.

3 points, 3 goals- hardly boring stuff.

aye 5 or 6 goals from 3 chances- good one. I'd agree the first half was reasonably poor at the beginning but towards and after halftime we began to do very well.

3 chances?  without watching the match again, owen through saved by the keeper, martins gets inside doesn't score owens follow up cleared off the line, faye header off the bar, cut back to butt on the edge of the 6 yard box, the goal, ...........

3 chances?  without watching the match again, owen through saved by the keeper, martins gets inside doesn't score owens follow up cleared off the line, faye header off the bar, cut back to butt on the edge of the 6 yard box, the goal, ...........

i counted the owen one, the bar and the goal.

they could have had at least 2 or 3 goals then

i counted the owen one, the bar and the goal.

they could have had at least 2 or 3 goals then

Well choose not to count them then if you like but thats 5 first half chances alone I can think of without seeing the game again, particularly the double block from Martins the Owen, and I really dont know what spurs chances have to do with us scoring?

Boring? :lol:

Sounds like Sam's comment upon being appointed was correct - it's boring because it's Allardyce so some people expect it to be boring.

We were quality tonight and if Spurs weren't boring, then I'd rather be boring than absolutely shite.

Guest ryunufc

not boring, we just cant keep possesion. i enjoy watching a team which passes the ball around from behind all the way to the opposition penalty box. sam team's isnt doing that, we play very direct but it gets us the result. however, it may not work againts the top 4 sides.

not boring, we just cant keep possesion. i enjoy watching a team which passes the ball around from behind all the way to the opposition penalty box. sam team's isnt doing that, we play very direct but it gets us the result. however, it may not work againts the top 4 sides.

1st half we had plenty of possession Something like 60% - 40%

Guest Ridzuan

Ive got to admit that in the first half,both us and Spurs was somewhat playing a boring football maybe because there wasnt much chances created.But of course,you dont have to play good in order to win.We played a lot of long balls in the first half which got me very frustrated because Owen and Martins always have to come in deeper and deeper to get the ball.I thought that it would be better if we play simple and short passes but at the end of the day,I dont really care because we came out as the winner and deservedly so I think.