Magpie Magic

Baggio

I loved the shearer one and that was an itv dvd too....hmmmm

Aye, the ones they released at the end of the 05-06 season were quality. Very well edited and put together for once.

DVD Description

Major collection of Newcastle United’s best performances during their exciting time in the Premier League. Starting with Kevin Keegan’s spectacular first season in the top flight, Magpie Magic picks out the most memorable league games under each of the big name managers who’ve steered United through a football journey that has never been dull.

More than sixty matches are featured including classic encounters like the 5-0 thrashing of Manchester United and the eight-goal demolition of Sheffield Wednesday in Sir Bobby Robson’s first home game in charge. It’s a chance to remember the brilliant skills of Newcastle stars like Andy Cole, Peter Beardsley, Les Ferdinand, Alan Shearer and so many more. Many of these games have not been available on DVD before. It’s non stop goals all the way making Magpie Magic a must for every Toon fan.

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=224;5;35;-1&sku=688685

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Newcastle-United-Magpie-Magic-Fc/dp/B000VA3JC0

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/3438611/Newcastle-United-Magpie-Magic/Product.html

same as big hits, but shorter games?

Doesn't sound so good. Why 60? Would prefer less games and longer highlights.

Tbf, you get that with Big Hits. If they were to do that again, two or three of the same matches would probably end up there again. Could call this one the 'best of the rest' type-thing. Sounds really good to me, should be some good games on it which i ain't seen for ages. I'll definitely be getting it.

Doesn't sound so good. Why 60? Would prefer less games and longer highlights.

Tbf, you get that with Big Hits. If they were to do that again, two or three of the same matches would probably end up there again. Could call this one the 'best of the rest' type-thing. Sounds really good to me, should be some good games on it which i ain't seen for ages. I'll definitely be getting it.

I'll get it anyway, obviously.

It's alright - it is what it is. Season by season, since we came into the Premier League, it shows you the goals from six or seven of the best games.

Would be better if it had European games on it. Far, far, far too much Roger Thames though.

I wish they'd bring out a dvd for last season.  I know it was crap, but i like to have a record for all the games ive been to.

Normally the season review DVD has come out long before now. Does anyone know what's happened here?

I wish they'd bring out a dvd for last season.  I know it was crap, but i like to have a record for all the games ive been to.

Normally the season review DVD has come out long before now. Does anyone know what's happened here?

The club said that they were not going to be releasing a season review at the start of this season IIRC.

The club said that they were not going to be releasing a season review at the start of this season IIRC.

Why not, and..........ummmmm..... what does IIRC mean?