Jose Mourinho - The Special One?

kirkwdavis2001

He was something special thats for sure, even though i hated his time i still admired him, class manager and hope he gets to stay in the EPL for his next job.

Totally agree mate, I hated him at first but over time I grew so much respect for him, would be great to see him back in the PL.

Guest LucaAltieri

He's the Ridzuan of football.

He had the art of trolling well and truly down. So much so he could get away with it in front of the world's media.

Genius.

I hope he goes to Italy (to out of my sight). He'd suit there well since Jose Mourinho football and Serie A football are equally lame.

Guest nufc 4 life

would be shit as a national manager imo because he likes working with players he has brought it, but nonetheless a very very good manager and as has already been said his record speaks for itself!

Guest LucaAltieri

He's the Ridzuan of football.

He had the art of trolling well and truly down. So much so he could get away with it in front of the world's media.

Genius.

:lol:

By the same token you could probably argue Neil Warnock is the football equivolent of a spam bot.

Guest Ridzuan

I do not get the opportunity to watch it but I always knew him as the special one,even before he join Chelsea.Hes not just a great manager,but a great person as well and whichever clubs he joins next will benefit a lot from him.

Well he wont be England manager as the only national team he wants to manage is Portugal, and he wont be back in the EPL managing in the next year or two due to the restrictions on his severance deal from Chelsea. Good manager and despite being a bit of a twat a lot of the time he has a great winning mentality.

All these people that thought he was too arrogant but somehow tolerated Alex Ferguson for all these years.

I liked Jose and would love him to get the England job.  Exactly the sort of personality to deal with it IMO.  Great manager.

One of the great modern day managers no doubt about it...And he isn't finished yet.