Todays Other Games

Jamie

Hahahah, the Bolton turnout.  How many of them were there, 30?

How embarrassing.

I think The Moose on Talksport joked about it being 67. Whatever it was its pretty embarrassing for them. I heard the goal go in on 5Live... SILENCE

And they were sick of Allardyce according to Gartside!  They mustn't be too optimistic about his (second) replacement either.

Guest kingdawson

A minute into injury time and West Ham were crossing it in rather than keeping possession in the corner. Twats.

Was thinking that when i was watching it.

I'm going to City V Sunlun tonight, tickets were only £12 and my house mate is a City fan so persuaded me to go. Should be good, hope to see Sunderland get thrashed!

£12 for that eh..... :tumbleweed:

89 minutes and 55 seconds of shite. Performances of Dunne and Corluka excepted.

How are we 3rd.  :cheesy:

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/2007/10/horror_hair_ste_1.html

Ireland has supposedly been losing his hair in recent years and is rumoured to have either had a hair transplant or acquired a wig, and this has reportedly led to the player being insulted and severely teased by some of his Irish teammates. This teasing is said to have led to Ireland distancing himself from the rest of the squad and gradually developed into more serious bullying, with one alleged incident involving Ireland being forcibly held down on the dressing room floor for several minutes while teammates pulled out his hair. Ireland is said to be receiving treatment from a psychologist to help him deal with the alleged bullying

I'm going to City V Sunlun tonight, tickets were only £12 and my house mate is a City fan so persuaded me to go. Should be good, hope to see Sunderland get thrashed!

£12 for that eh..... :tumbleweed:

89 minutes and 55 seconds of shite. Performances of Dunne and Corluka excepted.

How are we 3rd.  :cheesy:

Just got back, very poor game indeed and though Sunderland deserved a point to be honest.

Talked to a few of the unwashed on the way back, they are shitting it about next week!