If we lose to Sunderland

Dave

Even if we lost to Sunderland, so what?

So what? Jesus christ, at the moment thats the worst thing I can see happening this season. If theres one thing I cant stand its losing to those c***s. Sort yourself out man.

I don't harbour hatred towards Sunderland club or supporters as others do.

Even if we lost to Sunderland, so what?

So what? Jesus christ, at the moment thats the worst thing I can see happening this season. If theres one thing I cant stand its losing to those c***s. Sort yourself out man.

I don't harbour hatred towards Sunderland club or supporters as others do.

i do and some of my best mates are mackems

It is just one game, one result, and you're still only relatively few games into your season of transition. It wouldn't be nice to lose, but it wouldn't be the end of the world either.

Although our derby match is next weekend too and my stomach is churning just thinking about it.

It is just one game, one result, and you're still only relatively few games into your season of transition. It wouldn't be nice to lose, but it wouldn't be the end of the world either.

Although our derby match is next weekend too and my stomach is churning just thinking about it.

but............" it's the end of the world as we know it"

We cant sack Sam Allerdyce, thats just pure mandess.

I'm disappointed and bloody annoyed at the last few results but to go and sack the manager or even talk about it is pure fcking madness, Hitler style.

I will be fcking furious if we lose to Sunderland but you have to look at the bigger picture.  The Romans took a good few hoofings off the Gauls and Cathrage before they turned it round and created an Empire.

Patients.

We cant sack Sam Allerdyce, thats just pure mandess.

I'm disappointed and bloody annoyed at the last few results but to go and sack the manager or even talk about it is pure fcking madness, Hitler style.

I will be fcking furious if we lose to Sunderland but you have to look at the bigger picture.  The Romans took a good few hoofings off the Gauls and Cathrage before they turned it round and created an Empire.

Patients.

What about them, Doc?

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/79/07/22200779.jpg

I don't really understand the assertion that BS left Bolton in an absolute bed of sweet smelling roses. The way people carry on, they make it sound like he transformed them into a comfortable top half team even in his absence.

Lets face it, BS himself was critical to the setup at Bolton, and he helped them achieve some good results, nothing spectacular. But take him out of the club and what do we have? 6 points in 11 games staring relegation in the face.

If he really left behind such a strong club, why is this the case? Is it all Sammy Lees fault or maybe Allardyce just took the team as far as he could on the strength of his personality, realised he couldn't take it any further so left. Take his personality away and there isn't that much to sing and dance about at Bolton anymore.

I think while tactically he has been inept lately there is no reason he can't have a good look at the videos and turn things around. BS used to motivate Bolton well against the bigger sides, he might be more comfortable facing Liverpool away than Sunderland. He is used to facing seemingly vastly superior teams and taking points from them. What he isn't used to is facing seemingly vastly inferior teams. As long as he learns to deal with these sort of games and gets the results then I think he'll have a long stay and could do well. But if he refuses to learn and continues the ridiculous seige mentality away against relegation fodder, I don't think there is any point keeping him. His administrative performance at Bolton wasn't spectacular enough to justify keeping him if he doesn't mature tactically.

Even if we lost to Sunderland, so what

If we lose to Sunderland next match, I will be dissapointed but nothing more.

these 2 comments show that you don't know how much the derby means

pathetic tbh mate it is more than just another game against the mackems if you can't see this then you should not be supporting nufc

more than a game is the derby mate

well to me it is but judging by some of the to**ers comments on here you would think it is just any other normal game

pathetic tbh mate it is more than just another game against the mackems if you can't see this then you should not be supporting nufc

That's not supporting Newcastle, it's hating Sunderland. They're not the same. :lol:

That's not supporting Newcastle, it's hating Sunderland. They're not the same. :lol:

another one who doesn't have a clue about the derby :rolleyes:

another one who doesn't have a clue about the derby :rolleyes:

nnnggghhh!!!

Or not being a Geordie?

so what if your not a geordie but an nufc fan surely you should realise that playing sun'lun means more than any other game

Who doesn't realise it?

delima by the looks of it

Or not being a Geordie?

so what if your not a geordie but an nufc fan surely you should realise that playing sun'lun means more than any other game

Who doesn't realise it?

Doesn't read that way to me. He's not a Geordie so it doesn't mean as much to him. That doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate the importance of the game. Fairly straight-forward.

Or not being a Geordie?

Who doesn't realise it?

That doesn't mean he doesn't appreciate the importance of the game

he obviously does though. if he appreciated what it meant he wouldn't make naive comments like

''Even if we lost to Sunderland, so what''

''If we lose to Sunderland next match, I will be dissapointed but nothing more.''

I have been away from thr North East about 11 years now and I can see the difference.

If you not facing the prospect of going into work and being faced with a load of Makems, you tend to focus more on the footballing aspect than the local pride aspect.

I moved away from Chester-le-Street when I was 26 so I know exactly what the derby match means but I have to say that if we get beat next weekend, I will be more gutted at not getting 3 points than the fact that its Sunderland.