Steve McClaren

Dave

He's got a better resume than any manager we've appointed since Dalglish.

So good he's failed in his last 3 jobs. So in demand, he's in a nothing job in the Championship.

Guest Roger Kint

3-0 now. :lol:

Fucking shameful how badly he has been there, yet we are desperate to have him? :lol:

wait is that right?  not so long ago the narrative was he'd done well since going there...

not that I want him mind

Took them from top to missing out altogether, Carver esque management :lol:

They were doing brilliant until he was linked with us in January. After that it's been all downhill for them.

Yep. Since 25th February they've won 2 of 13, dropping from top of the league to 8th and out of the play-offs. Pretty abysmal.

You can see why Ashley wants him.

Fucking shameful how badly he has been there, yet we are desperate to have him? :lol:

wait is that right?  not so long ago the narrative was he'd done well since going there...

not that I want him mind

with the exception that he took them to the top in the first place no? :lol:

don't know that much about it, just seems like a bit of revisionism after they've fell off...again not that I want McLaren at fucking all like

not that I want him mind

don't know that much about it, just seems like a bit of revisionism after they've fell off...again not that I want McLaren at fucking all like

Pardew had us 5th at one point this season, if we're playing that game. ;)

Guest Roger Kint

not that I want him mind

Aye in that time he has brought in Bent & Ince, both of then scoring for fun yet results have been disgraceful. I have said hes shit from the start fwiw like so nothing has changed for me :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

not that I want him mind

:lol: So much this

not that I want him mind

yeah?  we'd have gone up to 5th then sank back down under Pardew I'm not sure of the point

I'm not suggesting he's done well, the word "shamefully" was used man :lol:  that's carver level shitness not mclaren

Guest Roger Kint

not that I want him mind

yeah?  we'd have gone up to 5th then sank back down under Pardew I'm not sure of the point

I'm not suggesting he's done well, the word "shamefully" was used man :lol:  that's carver level shitness not mclaren

You think 2 wins in 13 is a proud record? :lol:

not that I want him mind

You think 2 wins in 13 is a proud record? :lol:

WTF man :lol:

I said I don't know, I don't what resources he's had or how badly he's been hit by injuries, the size of his squad and so on, but they've finished 7th or something...I don't and won't consider it shameful because I don't want him as our manager.

Guest Roger Kint

Well you are making a big point about the word shamefully when its blatently clear why it was used :lol:

Its Carver form whatever way you look at it

Fine, fine.  Finishing 8th with Derby is shameful.

It's not good enough to get yourself a job at a PL club, neither is his record in any other job in the last 10 years bar one season in Holland.

It's not good enough to get yourself a job at a PL club, neither is his record in any other job in the last 10 years bar one season in Holland.

I didn't say it was :lol:

I didn't say it was :lol:

I know you didn't, I was agreeing with you're irony