where you watching the derby then ?

madras

Guest clarkyshan

10am start a wetherspoons near central station. all day brekky get the lining on my stomach. then could end up in brixton when i have a few.

South West Corner

Row 23

in with them wankers but im not saying my seat number incase mackems read this and look for me  :razz:

its the worst place for a mag...but the only place i could get a ticket

I sat in their end when we beat them 1-0 in 2003, would never do it again, that's for certain.

South West Corner

Row 23

in with them wankers but im not saying my seat number incase mackems read this and look for me  :razz:

No offence but that's lunacy like. The best of British kidda...

South West Corner

Row 23

If you're sat with their rabble and its not a sell out best place is to find an empty section where you can sit on the end of a row and away from as many of the smelly inbreds as possible.

South West Corner

Row 23

If you're sat with their rabble and its not a sell out best place is to find an empty section where you can sit on the end of a row and away from as many of the smelly inbreds as possible.

i wish i could mate...its sold out! i wanted to sit anywhere but next to toon fans and in that corner! my uncle got 2 tickets together offered and he took them, only found out yesterday that it was in their main section of the ground for 'nutters' where im sitting

South West Corner

Row 23

i wish i could mate...its sold out! i wanted to sit anywhere but next to toon fans and in that corner! my uncle got 2 tickets together offered and he took them, only found out yesterday that it was in their main section of the ground for 'nutters' where im sitting

You'll be an unfamiliar face appearing for the first time at a Newcastle match and you'll be watched. Trust me.

You'll have to act the same as them from first to last whistle. Cheer when they score, silence when we do. Or you'll get kicked to shit. Enjoy.

South West Corner

Row 23

No jokes, you'd better be careful. Even if nowt happens during the match, watch yourself after the match.

South West Corner

Row 23

No jokes, you'd better be careful. Even if nowt happens during the match, watch yourself after the match.

O0 everyone doesnt hate me on this forum  :razz: and i know im not going to open my mouth, if them score i will just stand up or something. just hope my reaction if we score isnt too jump.

Was offered a ticket in the home end today, i bottled it  :lol:

I know for a fact i couldn't help myself no matter what happens during th game

I'm following the suit of what most people have said about going in the home end  O0

I watched the Dabizas game in the mackem end and ended up going to mackem pubs with my mackem mate after it. Isnt bad as long as you keep your mouth shut. People were too wound up in the game to take any notice of me, and when Newcastle scored I just stood up like a few other and watched Dabizas run along the fans. I shook my head to make it look like I was gutted. ha

Ill be watching it in The Harrow in Tweedmouth tomorrow. The odd mackem will be there so it should be a decent atmosphere.

Suppose some times it would be worse than other. I was with another Newcastle fan and we just talked to each other about other stuff when folk were around. Was shittin it a bit beforehand, but felt better after the first 10.

Tbh, I felt worse when I was in behind the goal in the Leeds end at Elland Road when it was 2-2. We were on match of the day because Alan Smith ran right up to us when he scored. Watching it back it looked pretty obvious by our faces we werent Leeds fans. haha

South West Corner

Row 23

Next best is to loiter at the entrances to the stands when the concourse is. That was you can move about and then when you get told to move on by a steward just walk along inside and move to the next one.

Should the worst happen and they score you'll be 'outed' for sure. So if you're next to a exit you can just go for a Gypsies kiss and not look as suss while imagine you peeing on Roy's head. And do the same if we score. Better still go to the cubicle and throw your arms about without making a noise.