Weekends Other Games

Karjala

Guest kingdawson

Good result though regardless of the weak opposition.

So were do you think Spurs will finish this season?

hmmmmm hopefully top 10.

Vassell :jesuswept:

My mum understands the offside rule better.

Good game tho. Hope to see Bianchi 2nd half.

Poor Darius. He's a good lad, as well. Always gets a fair amount of stick when he comes back to our place (mainly due to his habit of scoring), but he's always very respectful when he does so. Never celebrates.

And he's another Aston boy as well. Some of our fans are fucking morons.

I haven't mentioned what a fucking great player Ashley Young is yet today. So here it is.

He's a fucking great player. All over the shit in the first half, quiet in the second, the pops up with that fantastic ball in for the winner.

And he also knows how to celebrate a winning goal against hated rivals. By eating a young lady's arm, of course.

http://www.avfc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/bc/dc/0,,10265~3464380,00.jpg

Poor Darius. He's a good lad, as well. Always gets a fair amount of stick when he comes back to our place (mainly due to his habit of scoring), but he's always very respectful when he does so. Never celebrates.

And he's another Aston boy as well. Some of our fans are f****** morons.

doh!!!

doh!!!

Can't say I'm suprised he missed that. He is a bit shit. I don't know what he's doing on the pitch tbh.

I haven't mentioned what a f****** great player Ashley Young is yet today. So here it is.

He's a f****** great player. All over the s*** in the first half, quiet in the second, the pops up with that fantastic ball in for the winner.

And he also knows how to celebrate a winning goal against hated rivals. By eating a young lady's arm, of course.

I remember the amount of scorns the posters wrote here regarding to this transfer.

doh!!!

Can't say I'm suprised he missed that. He is a bit shit. I don't know what he's doing on the pitch tbh.

Don't know what happened then, as not watching the match, but I will say that when in one on one situations with the goalkeeper, I'm struggling to think of a worse striker to wear the claret and blue.

I haven't mentioned what a f****** great player Ashley Young is yet today. So here it is.

He's a f****** great player. All over the s*** in the first half, quiet in the second, the pops up with that fantastic ball in for the winner.

I really do hope his brothers are anywhere near as good. Here's hoping.

I really do hope his brothers are anywhere near as good. Here's hoping.

Harry Forrester made his debut for our reserves the other day, apparently. Played well.

Good point for City. Considering our last away performance (and theirs). Should have won it thru Vassell tho. Back into 3rd anyway.

Richards was tremendous.

Why would their last away performance count for anything if they were at home?

Or was that a little dig at us?

Good point for City. Considering our last away performance (and theirs). Should have won it thru Vassell tho. Back into 3rd anyway.

Richards was tremendous.

You can't really say you should have won it mate.

On my count you had one good chance in the second half and Pompey had about 3 and a penalty shout in the first half.

Guest optimistic nit

Isn't Dr Spec just saying that Portsmouth are on form at the moment, more so than city who were shite in their last away game?

aye.

Guest optimistic nit

Bottom of table:

16. scum 13/10

17. boro 13/10

18. bolto 13/8

19. wigan13/8

20. derby 13/6

One third of the season gone now, can see the bottom 3 going down with a record low amount of points.

only 8 points :(

Isn't Dr Spec just saying that Portsmouth are on form at the moment, more so than city who were shite in their last away game?

aye.

Is right.

You can't really say you should have won it mate.

On my count you had one good chance in the second half and Pompey had about 3 and a penalty shout in the first half.

It was a great chance and it should have been taken. I'm not saying we were better - we werent. But if only.