Where in the world are you from?

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Knightrider

Quite a diverse mix on here then, 61% from God's own region too.

The Toon and N.O seem well represented. Good stuff.

Sorry to burst your bubble on God's own region, but its 61 voters = 32.3%

You're lucky its me and not NE5 who picked you up on the error blueyes.gif

Ooops.

Guest SellSholaFor1M

Why have Sweden/Denmark been listed as one option and Norway/Finland as another? Why not Norway/Sweden or Finland/Denmark?

Why not just Scandinavia.

Guest oregongeordie

Born downtown Newcastle 1931. Moved to USA in 1948. Lived in Washington DC, Northern Virginia, California, and Now in Oregon. Been a supporter all my life.

Guest getalife

Black Forest, Southern Germany,

It's canny black reet noo, and it's absolutely hoyin it doon

this board always brings the sun out though..... fckn funny

Bellamy top scorer in the premiership 2006/2007, you heard it here first lads....

Guest Brazilianbob

Born and bred Gosforth to a mother from London.  Ended up living and working in London, Southampton, Leeds/York, and if I have my way will soon sell up and retire to Cyprus.

Guest getalife

Born and bred Gosforth to a mother from London.  Ended up living and working in London, Southampton, Leeds/York, and if I have my way will soon sell up and retire to Cyprus.

That's interesting mate...... erm, why do they call you Brazilian Bob :roll:?

That's interesting mate...... erm, why do they call you Brazilian Bob :roll:?

asking about his bikini line on a newcastle-related forum.... ;)

Guest thompers

A general chat topic if i ever did see one. Nothing to do with football. FORUM POLICE ALERT - WHOLE NEW SYSTEM NEEDED.

A general chat topic if i ever did see one. Nothing to do with football. FORUM POLICE ALERT - WHOLE NEW SYSTEM NEEDED.

You logged on to post that? :lol:

For what it's worth, he's asking where NUFC supporters are from, so why would it be in general?

Guest thompers

You logged on to post that? :lol:

For what it's worth, he's asking where NUFC supporters are from, so why would it be in general?

Well any topic in general is asking NUFC supporters their opinions on a said topic eg. music, so move all the topics over to here and shut general chat down.

Born downtown Newcastle 1931. Moved to USA in 1948. Lived in Washington DC, Northern Virginia, California, and Now in Oregon. Been a supporter all my life.

Oregongeordie can you still speak geordie after 58 year?  Ye never been back?

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Gateshead through and through. Spent 20 of my 21 years here, the other in beautiful Leeds, the second best city in the country.