Where in the world are you from?

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• 1 month later...
Guest NSMagpie

Wheres Dubai or any of the middle east eh? Thats why no sheiks bought us cos of this poll  :facepalm:

Put separate options for United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar, but leave Israel out.  ;)

That's the perfect formula if you want Newcastle United to be purchased by a rich sheikh. :iamatwat:

Guest Phil K

Hemel Hempstead, near a place called Bennetts end aka known as Bennestan.

Wonder why.....

Put separate options for United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar, but leave Israel out.  ;)

Got to keep the Guardian readers happy, clearly  :rolleyes:

Guest Brazilianbob

Born and bred in Gosforth but was abducted by aliens in 1984 and haven't got a clue what part of the universe i'm in now.  Mind you we do get a good broadband connection and the sky signals quite good.

Born and bred in Gosforth but was abducted by aliens in 1984 and haven't got a clue what part of the universe i'm in now.  Mind you we do get a good broadband connection and the sky signals quite good.

Can't live anywhere near Dave then.

Guess...  :pow:

Japan.

Mumbai.

I'm from the country where we use æ,ø, and å ;)

Where the beer is pricey (but good), the girls look good (and even better in summer) and someone once told me in a crowded bar that there is a word in your language for "excuse me" but you'll never hear it.

Japan.

Mumbai.

Where the beer is pricey (but good), the girls look good (and even better in summer) and someone once told me in a crowded bar that there is a word in your language for "excuse me" but you'll never hear it.

Japan.

Japan.

Mumbai.

Japan.

Could even be Jesmond apart from the good beer bit.