Where in the world are you from?

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Half our support is from overseas.

What do you think of that, Stevie? 

No comment.

Pussy.  :D

Probably sick at the thought that people who werent born in the centre circle of SJP can dare support Newcastle :lol:

Guest NUFCnutter

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/khairul/nufcsglogo.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/khairul/nufcsg.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/khairul/P7230093-1.jpg

Absolutely Brilliant!!!!! O0

I am from Bedlington, Northumberland, middle of nowhere! :knuppel2:

Half our support is from overseas.

What do you think of that, Stevie? 

No comment.

Pussy.  :D

Probably sick at the thought that people who werent born in the centre circle of SJP can dare support Newcastle :lol:

Wonder what his stance on people born Tyneside but left at a young age and were raised elsewhere?  ie, Me'self.  :lol:

Guest JamesD

may have to road trip up there. I also want to check out a Red Bulls game at BMO field. Watched the game against chicago and it looked great.

The atmosphere is incredible, great park, awesome time.  I have no doubt we'll be the best supported club in the MLS. 

PM me your email and let me know when you're coming. 

nothing concrete yet, just an idea. I need to check with a few other people, see if they're up for it.

may have to road trip up there. I also want to check out a Red Bulls game at BMO field. Watched the game against chicago and it looked great.

The atmosphere is incredible, great park, awesome time.  I have no doubt we'll be the best supported club in the MLS. 

PM me your email and let me know when you're coming. 

nothing concrete yet, just an idea. I need to check with a few other people, see if they're up for it.

If it pan's out, lemme know, mate.  Us Douglas' need to stick together. ;)

Absolutely Brilliant!!!!! O0

I am from Bedlington, Northumberland, middle of nowhere! :knuppel2:

Bedlington golf course does the best bacon sarnie you'll EVER have. At least i think it was there...

Born in Heaton, lived in Newcastle for 30 odd years before taking up residence in Nottingham via London. I was a member of the East Midlands Supporters Club, before my job stopped me travelling to matches. I lost track of the EMSC. Does anyone else live in the East Midlands and does the EMSC still exist ???