Where in the world are you from?

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I live in Santa Barbara, California which has a 99.9% chance of being a nicer place then where you live... sorry.  :cool:

Living in the first market town and 5 minutes from the britains first ever round-a-bout I think you will find im in the 0.1%  tongue.gif

I live in Santa Barbara, California which has a 99.9% chance of being a nicer place then where you live... sorry.  :cool:

Difference is we can be in the Toon in a few minutes and watch the football, and have dirt cheap flights all over Europe on our doorstep. You're stuck out in the football wilderness ;)

Touche to GeJon and Ohmelads... I think I'll go have a cry right now... on the beach (3 minutes from my house) with a beer.

Well I will just go and sit in the garden with the wind and rain so there!  tongue.gif

Guest TheOrder

Full of Americans?

Fuck that.

Stevenage...

Apologies for the language.

I work there :D

Where aboots?

Norwich Union

:lol:  Ever venture into the old town?   If so,  we've more then likely met before.

Not too often, more the leisure park (like i was last night) Sometimes go to the standing order at lunch when its sunny.

Near Hexham, in mighty northumberland. bluebiggrin.gif

where abouts near Hexham??

an City move for keeper Isaksson 

Isaksson has been playing in France for Rennes for two seasons

Manchester City are set to sign Sweden international keeper Andreas Isaksson.

The 24-year-old will complete his move from Rennes in a £2m, three-year deal once City have concluded the details of David James' transfer to Portsmouth.

"This is a big step forward for me. My ambition is still to play with one of the biggest teams, but right now it feels very good," Isaksson said.

Isaksson has almost 50 international caps and played in three of Sweden's four World Cup matches this summer.

He sat out the first against Trinidad and Tobago with concussion but was back between the sticks by the time Sweden played England.

Isaksson has turned down the chance of adding another cap to his tally after pulling out of his country's friendly against Germany on Wednesday, so he can get used to his new surroundings and prepare for the new season.

"The best thing for me is to be in Manchester and train with my new team-mates," he added.

"It will be significantly better opponents than in the French league and I have to raise myself another level if I want to do well.

"It is a tougher game in the Premier League. The goalkeepers aren't as protected as we are in other leagues and you have to be aware of that."

"But Stuart Pearce believes in me a lot. He and the club seem to know exactly of what they are buying."

City open their Premiership campaign at Chelsea where Isaksson will come up in direct opposition to the man he replaced at Rennes in 2004, Petr Cech.

Guest Knightrider

Quite a diverse mix on here then, 61% from God's own region too.

The Toon and N.O seem well represented. Good stuff.

Quite a diverse mix on here then, 61% from God's own region too.

The Toon and N.O seem well represented. Good stuff.

Sorry to burst your bubble on God's own region, but its 61 voters = 32.3%

You're lucky its me and not NE5 who picked you up on the error blueyes.gif