Where in the world are you from?

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest oregongeordie

Can speak Geordie with the best of them. Never been back although I still have cousins in Newcastle. My heart is still there as I listen to games on Newcastle World and watch a few games a year on The Fox Soccer Channel. Looking forward to the televised game live against Wigan.

Guest NSMagpie

Novi Sad, Northern Serbia. Had to check "Eastern Europe", although Serbia has to do with "Eastern Europe" as much as Britain with Scandinavia. It's close, perhaps, but it's not the same thing at all.

"Central Europe" should have been offered as choice for people from Poland, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and former Yugoslavia (perhaps even former USSR Baltic republics), including Serbia, or "Central Europe (all numbered above) + Germany" which makes much more sense culture and geography wise. Putting Germany with France and Benelux, and including all countries east of that line, I guess even Austria, in "Eastern Europe" is ridiculous.

The concept of "Eastern Europe" including all former communist states is erroneous and dated.

Guest smoggeordie

A general chat topic if i ever did see one. Nothing to do with football. FORUM POLICE ALERT - WHOLE NEW SYSTEM NEEDED.

I actually orginally put it in gen chat only to be overruled by Bluf

Guest Brazilianbob

Born and bred Gosforth to a mother from London.  Ended up living and working in London, Southampton, Leeds/York, and if I have my way will soon sell up and retire to Cyprus.

That's interesting mate...... erm, why do they call you Brazilian Bob :roll:?

No particular reason other than I admire the footie skills of Brazil, and it's as good a name as any.

Guest NSMagpie

Novi Sad,Serbia.

Pozdrav, zemljače. :) Namerno se zajebavam na srpskom, da vidim koliko će im trebati da granu da ništa ne razumeju, i da hitno predjemo na English.

EDIT: Ne više od 15 minuta.  bluelaugh.gif

Always lived in the North East, but have moved round a bit.

Born in Chester-Le-Street, moved to Whitley Bay from 7 to 18, lived in Durham for 3 years, then North Shields, currently in Tynemouth and moving to South Shields in the next few weeks.

Guest guinness_fiend

Crewe, Cheshire.  Once upon a time, before I properly got into football, I was dragged to Crewe Alexandra with one of my dad's mates - a Geordie - who took me to see Newcastle play CAFC at Gresty Road (it was a Rumbelow's Cup match if I remember correctly).  It was my first proper football ground experience and, having spent 90mins in the away end being carried from person to person every time Newcastle scored, I left a Toon fan and have remained so ever since (Oh, and for the record, Crewe actually won the match but lost on aggregate).

Crewe, Cheshire.  Once upon a time, before I properly got into football, I was dragged to Crewe Alexandra with one of my dad's mates - a Geordie - who took me to see Newcastle play CAFC at Gresty Road (it was a Rumbelow's Cup match if I remember correctly).  It was my first proper football ground experience and, having spent 90mins in the away end being carried from person to person every time Newcastle scored, I left a Toon fan and have remained so ever since (Oh, and for the record, Crewe actually won the match but lost on aggregate).

No they didn't, Crewe were 3-0 up and we came back and won 3-4, and we won the return leg 1-0.

No they didn't, Crewe were 3-0 up and we came back and won 3-4, and we won the return leg 1-0.

A Gavin Peacock masterclass iirc, or was that another game.

Great player with great attitude anyway.

Guest guinness_fiend

Ack, that's right - I remember the GP special.

(My bad on the wrong score - I was the grand old age of 11!)

Guest khainufc

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/khairul/nufcsglogo.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/khairul/nufcsg.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/khairul/P7230093-1.jpg