Where in the world are you from?

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm Norwegian, from the beautiful city of Drammen. Btw, why the hell have you put us together with Finland? bluecry.gif

Cos your pals?

Jonny re: dippers you have to draw the line somewhere.

Guest TheHoff

Seems to be quite a few lads from Derry on here. And there was me thinking we were an endangered species round these parts...

Seems to be quite a few lads from Derry on here. And there was me thinking we were an endangered species round these parts...

I'm still in shock the Derry beat the mighty Gretna,

<from western isles of Scotland originally, now living in Glasgow, home of weegies, buckie and stabbing capital of europe. Quality.

Guest TheHoff

<from western isles of Scotland originally, now living in Glasgow, home of weegies, buckie and stabbing capital of europe. Quality.

All I say is bring on the Toon!  :lol:

I would love it if the first round proper had the Toon at the Brandywell :thup:

Guest -craig-

hopefully derry get newcastle in the next round

hopefully derry get newcastle in the next round

Aye would be quality, Derry must be quite a good team to beat Gretna 5-1, i mean they must be on par with the likes of Aberdeen?

Down South, more specifically, North Devon. So it's very difficult for me to make it to any matches, but I did convice my family to drive up to Newcastle for the Arsenal match at St. James' in the 2004/05 season (being only 14 I couldn't drive up myself) . Lost 1-0 but was still a great day, loved the atmosphere. My only hope now is that Plymouth get promoted so that I can see NUFC there when they play the away leg. :D

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

In the words of Bart Simpson

Hey America, you're so fine,

You're so fine, you blow my mind,

Hey America

My body's in Baltimore but of course my mind, heart, and soul are Tyneside