Owen Recovery

Dogmatix

Anyone else think that EMO will make a swift recovery after the Liverpool game.Or am I just being cynical. :coolsmiley:

England's Michael Owen who missed England's biggest game in months?

Rather blows that idea about him smashing his own knees with a sledgehammer before Newcastle games out the water doesn't it?

Guest Insane Psycho

he is not injury prone .. he is mentally disabled. am sure his wife is locking him inside a bubble so that he does'nt hurt himself

Guest Micktoon

Anyone else think that EMO will make a swift recovery after the Liverpool game.Or am I just being cynical. :coolsmiley:

Yes I think you're right and also lets not forget that salmon live in trees and eat pencils as well.

FFS.

Guest The Libertine

Apparently now making a 'rapid recovery'

he often makes rapid recoveries yet people still think he doesnt want to play for us

Guest thenorthumbrian

Just so he can get rapidly injured again.

EMO is without doubt the most fragile player in the history of the Toon - including Marcelino.

I love the way you keep hammering your theory home as though there's any logic to it. How the fuck could he have recovered from a torn muscle in time for the last home game? :D

I love the way you keep hammering your theory home as though there's any logic to it. How the f*** could he have recovered from a torn muscle in time for the last home game? :D

Alex,I've got no theory or agenda and Dave I,ve never mentioned England games.

I was pleased when Owen signed for us and would dearly like it Owen went on to be a huge success here.All I did was ask a genuine question for which I was pilloried.

The mistake I keep repeating is that I treat this place as a football forum and try to have conversations with total strangers,some who find it hard to give a non-confrontational or civil reply to the simplest of post(I do not include either of you)

Do I have to retire to the air-raid shelter any time I ask for another point of view?

Many thought I was having a pop at Owen,which I wasn't.The reason I bumped the thread was because the football press then start to print stories on exactly what I had asked,and I suppose I was trying to justify the original post. :coolsmiley: