Newcastle United 0 vs Liverpool 3 - 24/11/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

James

I really don't know what to make of this.

I'm not calling for Sam's head. But I'm getting less and less bothered about keeping him.

So many things we've done today that have just been baffling really, a gutless, pathetic joke of a performance today.

I really don't know what to make of this.

I'm not calling for Sam's head. But I'm getting less and less bothered about keeping him.

So many things we've done today that have just been baffling really, a gutless, pathetic joke of a performance today.

+1

EH!! WHAT!! emre off for barton? wtf sam f*** off

Who do you suggest? Taking off geremi or nzogbia? They are our only "wide/flank" options. Or do you want to take off Butt or smith? Or take off any of our strikers when we are chasing a 2 goal scoreline?

Are the fans booing Emre or Sam's decision to take him off ?

Couldn't really tell. Felt like they were booing Sam's decision to substitute Emre for another midfield when you are down 2-0.

Couldn't really tell. Felt like they were booing Sam's decision to substitute Emre for another midfield when you are down 2-0.

Aye, booing for taking Emre off.

Booing a basically negative substitution.

it is very clear that allardyce is not the sort of manager who can make a good team out of other manager's players. if he is going to succeed here he'll have to have a big clear out and then sign his players over a long-term period. the prob with this is it takes a while and if there is no medium term lift and we're still playing shit next season then he'll probably be sacked, and we're left up shit creek without a paddle dalglish style, having gotten rid of our best players and replaced them with plodders.

EH!! WHAT!! emre off for barton? wtf sam f*** off

Who do you suggest? Taking off geremi or nzogbia? They are our only "wide/flank" options. Or do you want to take off Butt or smith? Or take off any of our strikers when we are chasing a 2 goal scoreline?

geremi

Time to admit we are no closer to the top 4 than we have been for the past 5 years

You've just realised that?

I had mate, plenty of people on here havent tho.

Some people need to realise that stability is worthless without a competant manager