Nail your colours to the mast: Sack or No Sack?

Keefaz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am going to back him for now based on this performance.. I think he's changed his tactics and is getting the players to play with more heart and more attack... we didn't try to just contain them we got at them, and if it wasn't again from some poor defensive midfield paly and a make shift defence we may have won that.  If we can get a settled back four and work on the defensive midfiled role, we'll do ok.

Im looking forward to us kicking Aresnal off the pitch on wednesday

While i really liked the character that our players showed today, I can't help but think that more competent tactics would have given us a better oppertunity to win.  The system is still a bit off, the only difference today was that the players seemed to give a shit.

In real trouble now. A poor performance and defeat against Arsenal could seal his fate now.

and not before time, come on Arsenal

f*** you prick!!!

is that abuse mods?

Is that trying to get somebody banned?

I hope not because that brings about the same fate as you were looking for.

In real trouble now. A poor performance and defeat against Arsenal could seal his fate now.

f*** you prick!!!

is that abuse mods?

Fuck you prick!

If you want us to lose than go support  the mackems they lose even more than us!

f*** you prick!!!

fancy saying it to my face?

is that abuse mods?

or the feelings of quite a few

Elan is either a shit wum or someone too stupid to realise the greater good is only realised by sacking a manager with a better one lined up.

Thats ignoring all the arguments about appointing nailed on good managers who turn out not to be.

f*** you prick!!!

is that abuse mods?

not at  all, I'm just asking if thats allowed, seems it is

To the 20% who think Allardyce should be sacked today, and to the 20% who would have him sacked in January:

If you were Ashley and you had just sacked Allardyce, who would be the top 3 names on your shortlist to replace him? 

depends how much (if any) ashley is prepared to put in. he could tempt prctically who he wanted if he was to guarantee them a £200million transfer kitty for example. saying you have to generate your own funds may find it more difficuilt to tempt a name.

To the 20% who think Allardyce should be sacked today, and to the 20% who would have him sacked in January:

If you were Ashley and you had just sacked Allardyce, who would be the top 3 names on your shortlist to replace him? 

depends how much (if any) ashley is prepared to put in. he could tempt prctically who he wanted if he was to guarantee them a £200million transfer kitty for example. saying you have to generate your own funds may find it more difficuilt to tempt a name.

If 'ifs' and 'ands' were pots and pans, there'd be no need for tinkers.

f*** you prick!!!

is that abuse mods?

YOUR SUCH A LOSER!

f*** you prick!!!

is that abuse mods?

YOUR SUCH A LOSER!

oh god

f*** you prick!!!

is that abuse mods?

YOUR SUCH A LOSER!

shot yourself in the calliper there  :lol:

f*** you prick!!!

is that abuse mods?

YOUR SUCH A LOSER!

shot yourself in the calliper there  :lol:

Are ya not watching your favourite team....Arsenal?

Ok we get rid of Alardyce, we somehow persuade Mourinho to come and pay off the no doubt massive compensation Chelsea demand, what happens in Ashley releases the same funds he has done for Allardyce so far? What happens when 13-14 games in Jose has us playing the same football he had at Chelsea but with nowhere near the and we look a bit, well like we do now?

Chase Jose out? Even more compensation paid and the search starts all over again?

That would be fun :thup:

Ok we get rid of Alardyce, we somehow persuade Mourinho to come and pay off the no doubt massive compensation Chelsea demand, what happens in Ashley releases the same funds he has done for Allardyce so far? What happens when 13-14 games in Jose has us playing the same football he had at Chelsea but with nowhere near the and we look a bit, well like we do now?

Chase Jose out? Even more compensation paid and the search starts all over again?

Jose wont come here tbh

Jose wont come here tbh

I seriously doubt he would aswell, just playing the fantasy game some are having a go at :D

that's why we should stick with Allardyce unless we're heading for relegation towards the end

Everyone has a billionaire owner these days though.  And it is very unlikely that Ashley is going to triple the budget of the top 4.  You can't reasonably expect him to wager a good chunk of his fortune on new signings.  So let's assume a substantial budget, but in line with spending of other top 7 clubs.

I'm just curious what names people have in mind.  Are we talking Mark Hughes?  Jol?  Mourinho?  Capello?

Because trying to look at this objectively, Newcastle would have to be one of the least attractive jobs in the Premiership for a top manager.  What incentive is there? 

Big salary - fine, but you can get that anywhere in Europe. 

Transfer budget - higher than most rivals, but they also have billionaire owners, and why would top players sign for a mid-table club? 

Any manager would know that there is no chance of long term success, and that they would have to produce short term results with the squad they have and as soon as they arrive.  Would they move their family knowing that they are statistically very likely to be out of a job in 12 months time?

Newcastle United manager is a tough job at the moment; sack Sam, and it becomes the dead end of football management.  Anyone qualified and competent wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.  Why would they?