It's absolutely crucial we stick by Sam during this period.

Parky

Guest Harry-Norway

Mourhino in now,it cant be worse then its today,the planet is laughing of us,newspapers calls us clowns!!!!!!!

If you hadn't noticed they've been after Ashley/Allardyce from day one.

cant blame them can we???

Mourhino in now,it cant be worse then its today,the planet is laughing of us,newspapers calls us clowns!!!!!!!

Yes we can, get a grip of yourself ffs

Guest toonlass

it's absolutly critical he does the basics. f*** expectations etc his tactics and formations have brought the crowd down on him.

I agree with this. He's been trying to do 'clever' things like playing N'Zogbia and Milner on the wrong wings and matching Liverpool's five man midfield before getting those basics you're on about right in the first place.

I can't see any benefit for sacking him during the season.

The longer he stays the harder it will be for the new manager to turn things round

Maybe, just maybe Big Sam is struggling to turn around the shite that Souness and Roeder left. People who expect overnight success should go and support Chelsea ffs. Sam's job was never going to be easy and not one person who is calling for Sam to go can name a realistic replacement.

Guest Harry-Norway

Wake up Decky,there was a few thousand blameing them on Sat.wasent there??if not there was something wrong with my speakers on TV,it sure wasent Pool fan booing was it??

Yes we can, get a grip of yourself ffs

Wake up Decky? mackems.gif mate your the one who needs to wake up, Mourinho? You need your head fucking checked mackems.gif

Alot of the booing was about the performance not about sacking Big Sam, it was more of a wake up Sam and sort this shit out kind of thing. Also those who want him sacked, some have good reason but most are just knee-jerking and want success overnight.

Also whats your problem with Ashley? he wiped out most of our debt, shows his support every game and will in time give us the funds for an attempt at success. If you have a problem with Ashley then go support Chelsea ffs.

Guest Harry-Norway

I`ve been a NU fans since 1970 and beeing travelling to Toon for many, many years to watch my beloved team NEWCASTLE UNITED and i will never support any other team in UK,that for sure.

But i am vey frustrated at the moment with the way NU is playing at the moment,cant remember watching a more poor preformens for my 37 years as a Toon fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I`ve been a NU fans since 1970 and beeing travelling to Toon for many, many years to watch my beloved team NEWCASTLE UNITED and i will never support any other team in UK,that for sure.

But i am vey frustrated at the moment with the way NU is playing at the moment,cant remember watching a more poor preformens for my 37 years as a Toon fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your memory is going then.

Ashley could well be the best thing that has happened to Newcastle in those 37 years in terms of the state we were in and what he has done to get us out of that state ie preventing us from folding. So if your such a great Newcastle fan, what exactly is your problem with Mike Ashley?

Guest Harry-Norway

Tell me one f...en thing that was positive in Sat. game

We have to keep him until the end of the season as like others have said to do otherwise would make us a laughing stock. I'll add 2 "Unlesses" though:

- Unless we're looking like candidates for relegation

- Unless an amazing managerial candidate becomes available

To me, the big test comes at Blackburn. They're a good side, but they're beatable. Allardyce has heard loud and clear what the fans think of his tactics and substitutions on Saturday so let's see what he does in the next match. I'm not saying he must bow to the will of the fans as I fully appreciate that he must pick the team not us, but if he persists with his methods then we simply must see an improvement.

If he goes with a midfield of Smith, Butt, Geremi and Barton and plays for a 0-0 again then I think I'll cry.

Was the 5-1 Birmingham game a better performance because we scored?

It was a bad game but it was still 3-0 against a team miles better than us, you claim to have not seen a worst performance in 37 years, a little over 37 weeks ago Birmingham came to SJP and trashed us 5-1 ffs and thats just from this year! never mind 37 years.

Guest toonlass

That kid hitting the bar at half-time?

I thought Beye played quite well although I'm not sure of the relevance exactly. I can think of equally bad performances and spells last year for example, let alone in the last 37 years. That was my point.

Guest Harry-Norway

Ashley could well be the best thing that has happened to Newcastle in those 37 years in terms of the state we were in and what he has done to get us out of that state ie preventing us from folding. So if your such a great Newcastle fan, what exactly is your problem with Mike Ashley?

Its not Mike Ashley,a bit misunderstanding here,from my point of view its Big Sam who is the problem,the players should have the skills,but it looks like they have forgot how to use them,thats Sam`s problem and not MA ofcouse.

Guest The Libertine

we didnt score at home in the league for 3 months last season. thats considerably worse than losing badly to a very very good liverpool team.

Its not Mike Ashley,a bit misunderstanding here,from my point of view its Big Sam who is the problem,the players should have the skills,but it looks like they have forgot how to use them,thats Sam`s problem and not MA ofcouse.

TBF the players may be more to blame for Saturday, getting basic errors wrong is a joke, thats THEIR problem, Sam can tell them to do whatever but it all boils down to how the players perform themselves on the pitch, certain things fall at Sam's feet, but alot of Saturday falls down to the players imo, they should at least walk out onto the pitch and play like they give a shit ffs, infact they should at least walk onto the pitch and play full stop.

we didnt score at home in the league for 3 months last season. thats considerably worse than losing badly to a very very good liverpool team.

Exactly, I love the whole "This weekends game, you know the one that has just happened is the WORST thing to happen in the entire world since Hitler took over Germany, actually come to think of it at least HE got the trains running on time..."

Exactly, the problem is when Ashley and Sam came here people expected a quick fix, they expected us to be dominant, but really we arnt that much different to last season,  Roeder's Newcastle lost at home to Sheffield Utd ffs and there were protests outside SJP, thats MILES worse than Saturday.

Exactly, the problem is when Ashley and Sam came here people expected a quick fix, they expected us to be dominant, but really we arnt that much different to last season,  Roeder's Newcastle lost at home to Sheffield Utd ffs and there were protests outside SJP, thats MILES worse than Saturday.

I blame the Irish.

I blame the Irish.

:knuppel2:

Guest Harry-Norway

Cant understand how some of you can defend Sam A at the moment when you a looking at what kind of football Toon are playing at the moment-its terrible to look at- and i cant understand that a player who preform good in international games(Emre),suddently looks like a amature playing for Toon.

The rest of the team against Pool was also preforming very bad( exept Beyeat times)

Guest Harry-Norway

if we continue playing fotball like this,see you all in Premiership next year,we been there before KK saved us,somebody have his phone number???